Chapter 11: Bomb Threat

Evelyn's POV

My alarm blared out Immortals by Fall Out Boy. I slowly lifted my head and shut it off. I had to pick a loud song or else I wouldn't wake up. I groaned as I got out of bed. I'm wiped out. I threw on whatever I could find and walked downstairs with Scott. My Aunt was sitting at the table.

"Any news?" Scott and I asked at the same time.

"They're still looking for him. It's past the 48 hour mark but I guess if anyone is going to be missing for two days and turn up just fine its Stiles." Aunt Melissa explained. I zoned out but I heard something about going to check up on Issac.

"I got to go." I said before quickly exiting the house.

☆☆☆

I quickly made it to school. Not that I didn't want to check up on Issac but I didn't know what to do. I don't want to see what happened. Also I was worried about Stiles. I don't know why but I can't get him off my mind.

The day went by pretty quick except for the part when someone found a potential bomb in one of the busses. I was part of the huge crowd that surrounded the bus. A deputy went into the bus to calm the student down and disarm the maybe bomb. I tried to inch closer but it was hard.

The deputy approached the front of the bus and stuck something against the window. I squinted my eyes and all I made out was a name plate. I looked around me and saw Scott with Stiles. They must have found him! I shoved through the crowd as fast as I could.

I ran quickly but when I got to the spot where they were both of them were gone. I stood there for a minute or two trying to figure out where they went.

Eventually I gave up. I tried calling Scott but I got no answer. I let out an annoyed sigh knowing I was gonna have to walk home.

When I got home I decided to pull out my sketch book again. I started to sketch what seemed like some sort of garden. In the middle seemed like some sort of fountain, it was covered in moss. Why moss? I shook my head as I walked over to my bed.

☆☆☆

I felt the wind rushing past me, brushing my face. My hair was flying everywhere as I was surrounded by darkness. I couldn't tell what my surroundings where but I could see figures forming. Eventually one of the figures became clear.

Stiles.

Something was off about him, he was soaking wet; his hair down. A pure look of evil was plastered on his face. Soon other images came into veiw, a sword stabbed into a blurry figure that was leaning against a metal table.

I once again shouted his name for it only to come out as nothing. Someone approached Stiles from behind. At the last second before he fell, he stared at me. As if he could see me. I backed up in horror as the figure with the sword in him was Scott. I let out a silent scream.

☆☆☆

I once again woke up in tears. My quick breaths soon turned into slow steady ones as I calmed myself down. I threw my covers off and ran over to Scott's room. I felt a wave of relief sweep through my body as I heard the soft snores of Scott.

I ran back into my room and grabbed my phone. I threw open my window and crawled out to the roof. The light from the moon shined through the dark clouds. I closed my eyes as a gust of wind swept over me. I deeply exhaled as I took in the calm surroundings. I've had this feeling that somethings going to happen and I'm not sure what it means.

I'm not sure if it's going to be bad or good. All I know is that something is going to happen weather I like it or not.

I layed on the roof, looking into the never ending night sky. I wished I could just drift off with the wind and go to my dreams. That's the exact thought I had as I crawled back inside and went to bed.

Hey guys. I really hope you guys are liking this! If you think that someone you know might like it, then share it. . Anyways please leave comments of what you think. I want to know your opinion.

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE!
Thanks☆♡