3. More

'Okay this might be way out line and totally inappropriate-' Bucky began when Karma opened the door the next night.

'I will get shar- wait what?' Karma said turning back to him.

'Sharon and I are not anything,' bucky told her

'Oh I'm sorry,' karma said softly wondering why he was here then

'No. It's cool we weren't... so maybe this is awkward but do you want to go out? With me?' Bucky looked like a lost puppy

'You want to go out with me?' Karma questioned confused.

'Yeah. I'm sorry this is weird I was just with your sister I'm sorry,' bucky said turning away

'Wait!" karma grabbed his arm. It was hard under her hand. Too hard. She pulled her hand back. 'I would really like that.'

'Yeah?'

'Yeah,' karma agreed.

'Cool.' Bucky said nodding shoving his hands in his pockets. 'Um...'

'What are you doing tonight?' Karma offered

'Tonight, tonight?' Bucky questioned surprise

'Too soon?' Karma questioned with a laugh.

'No. I would love that.' Bucky said a bit too eagerly.

'What are you doing right now?' Karma questioned.

'Hoping to take you out,' bucky said happily.

'Let me get my shoes.' Karma ran off leaving bucky at the door.

'He ask you yet?' Sharon questioned and karma jumped her shoe flying from her hand. 'Hey sis.'

'Sharon.' Karma said as her heart pounded in her chest.

'Karma.' Sharon said smugly. 'So he ask you out?'

'Yeah. Is that okay?' Karma asked softly

'He was more your type than mine.' Sharon told her

'I know!' Karma told her. 'I told him that too. Dear god thats not-'

'Karma have fun.'

'I think it's probably a bad idea, a bad idea, a very bad idea,' Karma started muttering and overthinking.

'Karma do it!' Sharon demanded.

'what the hell!' Karma agreed the biggest smiles Sharon had ever seen on her sister's face.

'Don't come back until you are thoroughly drunk and have kissed that man.' Sharon half teased. Karmas face pinched. 'Go. Live.' Sharon declared

'Thanks sharon.'

+++

Doesnt every good girl like the bad boy?

He held her face to him. Lips molding together when he finally pulled away he rested his forehead on hers as she tried to catch her breath

'I was going to say we should take things slow,' bucky remarked

'Please don't say that,' karma said her eyes meeting wrapping a hand around her waist he pulled her body flesh to his. His kiss all consuming.

Once they got back from dinner they wasted no time, rushing back, pressing into her, taking her by the mouth again. Bucky bend down just enough to run his fingers underneath the edge of her dress, hiking it up so he could wrap her thighs around his waist. Lifting her with ease, he cupped her ass as she moaned into his mouth again and he swore to god, he might lose it right here against the wall in his living room. Her thighs tightened around him, her hands running through his hair as Bucky carried her down the hall. He pushed his bedroom door open and walked to the edge of my bed, laying her down and standing over her. She's looking up at him, hunger in her eyes. Bucky was desperate for this moment, consumed by want.

He knelt at the foot of my bed, softly kissing the insides of her knees, spreading her legs a little wider. He pushed the dress higher, kissing a trail over her thighs

Then he placed a kiss on top of her panties, but she doesn't laugh this time. She grips the bed sheets as her breathing gets faster and harder. Bucky could feel her body resisting the urge to arch toward him, to invite more touch. He propped himself up enough to look into her eyes, darkened and swirling. His thumbs hooked into the edge of her lace panties, and he slid them down until they fall to the floor. His hands cupped her ass as he gazed down at her sensitive flesh. And he was fucking salivating.

He lower and licked the center of her slowly, then blow. She arched and moaned. Bucky licked again, swirling his tongue in circles until he could feel her legs start to shake. Then he pulled away and blew against her skin again. She moaned louder. She moves her hand back to the sheets, gripping them tighter. Bucky licked again then suck on her clit, lapping his tongue against her over and over, her back arching, legs wobbling. Karma pressed herself into his mouth, a plea for more.

"Bucky, please," she begged.

"What?" He asked a mischievous smirk on his lip, blowing against her again.

'I want you," she said, reaching down for him.

"What do you want, doll?' Bucky asked.

"I want you inside me. I want all of you," she said immediately.

Licking the taste of her from his lips, Bucky stood and started to unbuckle his pants. She sat up and unzipped the side of her dress, pulling the sleeves down, exposing her tits. Perfection. Karma threw her dress to the floor as the streetlights filter in from the window, illuminating her porcelain flesh and Bucky was mesmerized by her. Milky skin. Honey eyes. So sweet.

Karma scooted to the edge of the bed and picked up where Bucky frozen in place, continuing to unbuckle his pants. He dropped his hands to his sides, letting her take the lead. She unzipped him, hooking her hands into the top of his briefs and pants at the same time, pulling everything down in one fluid motion. All at once, he was exposed and she wrapped her hand around him, looking up at him. Bucky didn't know it was possible to look so angelic and devilish at the same time.