4. Meanwhile

While walking through Bucharest and buying plums from a street seller Bucky had then discovered that he was being accused of the Bombing of the Vienna International Centre within Austria, which had claimed the lives of several people, including King T'Chaka of Wakanda. Seeing this, Bucky decided to collect his belongings and then escape. He was glad karma was long gone by now.

++

'I'm not here to judge you. I just want to ask you a few questions. Do you know where you are, James? I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James."

"My name is Bucky.'

++

'Желание, Ржавый, Семнадцать, Рассвет, Печь, Девять, Добросердечный, Возвращение на родину, Один, Грузовой вагон. Солдат?"

"Я готов отвечать."

The Winter Soldier was reactivated by Zemo to fight and kill anyone who attempted to stop him, before getting escaping in a helicopter to seemingly prove his guilt for the recent terrorist attacks. The Winter Soldier was soon found by Steve Rogers and Sam Wilson, who were trying to question Zemo so the Soldier quickly fought and subdued the pair before heading back upstairs.

Before the Winter Soldier could kill Stark, however, Sharon Carter and Natasha Romanoff came to his aid and began fighting the Winter Soldier together, using their combined skill to try and subdue the assassin. However, the Winter Soldier's remarkable strength allowed him to defeat the pair, smashing Carter against a table before attempting to use his prosthetic arm to strangle Romanoff to death, despite her attempts to reason with him.

'Fucking hell.' Sharon muttered gasping for breath.

'He is strong.' Nat remarked. Sharon couldn't help but think she left her sister alone with that man.

+

'He wanted to know about Siberia. Where I was kept. He wanted to know exactly where."

"Why would he need to know that?"

"Because I'm not the only Winter Soldier.' Bucky told Steve

Stealing a car, the three went to meet with Sharon Carter, who had recovered Steve's Shield and the EXO-7 Falcon.

'Be careful.' Sharon told steve as he held the shield in his hands.

'You are going to have be careful law low.' Steve remarked.

"I know.' Sharon said softly before leaning in, the two shared a brief but passionate kiss before she departed, she had to get Karma and go, she was a fugitive now and Karma wouldn't do well under questioning.