21. Boat

'Hi.' Bucky said stepping onto the boat, Karma followed him they looked to sam who was clearly struggling 'you got to go up,' Bucky said fixing the pipe and stepping back dropping the wrench down.

'Why don't you use your metal arm?' Sam questioned

'Well... I don't always think of it immediately I'm right handed.' Bucky told him and Karma chuckled. Bucky was still so cute. 'So this is the boat.'

'This is it.' Sam agreed

'It's nice. Want any help?' Bucky asked as sams sister walked up. 'I'm Bucky this is karma.' Karma waved.

'I'm Sarah,' she said looking between them as they got to work fixing the boat. And it was like everything was back to normal again karma got to live a normal life. She got to see what normal was like again with Bucky this could've been her life.

'You think Karly's gonna throw in the towel?'

'I think she's gonna double down.' Sam corrected. There goes her normal because Karly was still out there.

'Any idea on how to stop her?'

'I got Torres working on something.' Sam told them.

'Well Zemo says there's only One Way.' Bucky told him.

'He seems like a smart guy.' Karma admitted. 'borderline sociopath but smart.'

'Well said,' Bucky agreed clinking bottles with them before finishing his drink. 'I gotta catch my flight tomorrow get a hotel room for the night... crash you know,' Karma nodded looking to Sam sweetly

'you just gonna set me up like that huh?' Sam asked with a laugh

'gotta keep karma under the radar because you know she may or may not be a fugitive.' Bucky added.

'Technically I didn't do anything wrong I just followed her so I think I'm probably okay.' Karma added

'I don't wanna make it weird for your family,' Bucky said with a shrug

'Just stay here the people in this town are the most welcoming people in the world they don't care if you wear small T-shirts if you have six toes or if your mom's your aunt.' Sam told them and Karma stared at him.

'Okay maybe we don't want to stay.' Karma teased.

'OK I get it people are nice here.' bucky told him.

'Thanks Sam.' karma said following Bucky off the boat.

++

'I have a job for you.' Sharon said 'please if it weren't for me you'd still be riding an Algerian prison... Finished?... I can give you double this time. I promise you won't regret saying yes. So what's it gonna be?'