wake up. 02

sunny pov:

I started to feel the heat on my face and the black I was feeling is red now. It was my eyelids.... as I flipped myself to the other side of the bed so i can sleep for more.i don't remember the dream. but I remember few things. Me cutting my hair. Me hugging someone on the floor. Guess they were trying to act dead haha...

as i covered my face with my blanket. To be surprised Someone forcefully opened the door. i jumped from the loud noise. as i took my blanket away from my face to see my angry mom. " I called you for the 7th time!!" Mom said. As I started to wake up and fix my position. "Sorry," i said my voice is husky." YOUR PLANE!!" mom shouted "YOU WILL MISS IT!!!" as i saw the time to see it is 12:33 pm I tried to remember when is my tri- ON 1:35 pm!!

i rushed to the bathroom slipping and falling in my butt again as I whined about it. "Not again!" I whispered angrily. As i placed my hands in the sink to help me to stand up. As i took my toothbrush and placed the toothpaste. as I started brushing. to see that i am without a shirt. i was quite happy to realize i am only with my boxer. Nothing new.

as i spat out and placed some water to remove the spicy toothpaste. i started to feel my teeth getting colder. i used my face soap. placed it on every side of my face to make it clean. i washed it with water. i put some water in my hands so i would wash some strands of my hair. As i took my hairbrush and brushed my black spider hair. Yes, spider since it's messy...

i opened the door to go back to my room. i went to my closet to take some clothes here is my problem. I don't know what to pick. as i was staring. Till it hits me! a black t-shirt and beige sweet pants . as i took them with a black boxers. as i took a small bag and a big bag. As i went back to the bathroom. I removed the boxer that i am wearing. Completely naked to put another new boxer. And started with the pants. Then the shirt that kinda made my hair go down. as i opened the small bag. and took my toothbrush and put some tissues on it so it would be cleaned and no bacteria or germ could get onto it. as i washed my toothpaste with water and dried them. As i did the same with my face soap. and took my hair brush. I removed old hair that was stuck onto it. As i threw them in the garbage. As i put the hairbrush in the bag

i left my bathroom feeling relief that's still 12:49 pm.i went back to my bathroom placing my shampoo and body soap and hair conditioner. I opened the door to see my face in the mirror. I saw something behind me. It was a face. But when I shooked it all to see nothing. "weird" i said to myself and left the bathroom.

i went back placing the small bag onto my pack bag. as i took the bag to place my phone charger. book,sketchbook,pins,colors. And made sure i was ready. as i took my earphones and placed it on my phone. Until...

My stomach growls...

i went to my mom's room to see her finishing packing. She turned to look at me " honey I didn't have the time to make breakfast. I am sorry you can find some food in the fridge and better if you found restaurants in the airport." She said with a sad smile. " its fine mom! I just started getting hungry! Did you eat thoo? We can go get some food on the way!" I said happily. "No sunny i ate dont worry. I took some Bread its enough for my trip" she smiled. "Anyways sunny. Are you ready?" She said.
"Yes mom, but you know what you think about my outfit?" I said. She stared from my head to toes." Pretty good! your smell is nice..." she said smirking. I took the opportunity to laugh.

"Sunny..." mom said with teary eyes. I stopped laughing and looked at her. "What wrong mom?" I came to set beside her in the floor and held her shoulders."y-you see...i miss ma-" I interpreted her without knowing what she was about to say " i will miss you too mom dont be worried " as i hugged her. i could see her frozen till she hugged me. " i am sorry." She said. But I heard her whispering something."even though you might forget me too," she said under her breath. As i broke the hug looking at her confused and shocked. "What do you mean mom? I won't forget you.. you are the best mom ever!" I said smiling. She smiled back and said "my son is growing up so fast. Or is it me growing back a baby?" She giggled so, did i.