The end. 10

Sunny pov:

we came to kel house. To be greeted with a familiar faces with the same faces and the same faces we saw long ago.and here is Aubrey setting in the middle trying to say something but I guess she is out of words. and here is basil whom hands shivering due to all of us staring at him waiting for him to open the photo album. kel is wearing a serious face. And here is nervous hero."look. Why dont we just go to sunnys old house it would make things easier!" Kel said but got interrupted by a big hiss from Aubrey. "Open it basil." Aubrey said calmly. The pressure is so hard for me to breathe. I turned to basil to see him looking at me nervously I nodded as a "go open it." He nodded back. Basil is now crouching placing the photo album between us. kel and hero took a seat on this harsh carpet. we stayed like this till we heard
"Basil. Open the pages" from serious kel. Not the "happy kel.." i saw basil froze on his place and went closer to the album so he would open the pages.
we saw basil breathing hitched as he opened the first page.

"12/25 - CHRISTMAS): My first photo! It's my best friend, SUNNY, trying out his new violin

"12/25 - CHRISTMAS): My first photo! It's my best friend, SUNNY, trying out his new violin. He's starting to take lessons again so he can play at recitals with his sister, " basil finished from the first picture while i was too stunned. I got closer to see if that was me indeed it was me.. basil stared at me with a shocked face i looked too stunned..to even realize that basil was somehow showing a happy side."continue." Aubrey said bitting her nails.

"2/18 - MY BIRTHDAY): It's my 12th birthday today! I thought my friends forgot, but they all surprised me with a strawberry cake

"2/18 - MY BIRTHDAY): It's my 12th birthday today! I thought my friends forgot, but they all surprised me with a strawberry cake. I feel so lucky... This year is looking to be a good year!" Basil said now tears escaping his eyes. "I-i-its my birthday on 2/18. Its real we all we're friends.. so why! Why were you all a acting as if you didn't know me!? Or even sunny!??" basil said now getting angry. There was a trying to calm down kel. A guilty hero. And still Aubrey bitting her nails.
"basil. Continue reading.." that was all Aubrey said.

"2/18 MY BIRTHDAY): Another group photo. This was a little after I opened all my presents! MARI bought me this photo album, and everyone else bought me film for my camera. I'll try my best to use it all."
"(2/18 - MY BIRTHDAY): Just KEL being KEL... So... many... party hats..."
"2/18 MY BIRTHDAY): SUNNY playing a video game on the couch. SUNNY is a little shy, but he's a really good listener. I always end up venting to him when I get upset or stressed. Sometimes I feel like I'm bothering him, but he never seems to mind." There was basil blushing. I dont know if i was as well but i can tell..
"2/18 - MY BIRTHDAY): MARI and HERO fell asleep on the couch. They look so cozy together... Hehe... I hope they don't mind the photo. MARI's dad might be kind of mad if he saw it..." basil said turning to see hero smiling a sad smile. I felt bad for him.
"(3/9): HERO and MARI washing the dishes from breakfast. We're staying over with MARI and SUNNY this weekend. It's getting warmer lately so we're about to go to the park. KEL says there's a secret lake area behind some bushes, so we're all going to check it out!"
"(3/9): We're back from the park, but KEL is still full of energy. He challenged HERO to an arm-wrestling match, but we all know who's going to win... please go easy on him, HERO..."
"(3/9): Oof... Sorry, KEL... Better luck next time." We saw kel giggling and there was hero smirking.