a new start 06

sunny pov:

I woke up from the sunrise. I really forgot that i am still at the hospital and that there are no curtains. I whined about it just to look at my lap to see a blonde haired guy sleeping in my lap...i fronded for a moment..."cute" i mumbled. i placed my hands on his head and started to place it softly on the couch I started walking slowly towards the bathroom. step by step. Slowly so slowly."hmph" i heard from behind me i didn't want to turn around and complete walking slowly. "Sunnyhh??" Basil said with his raspy and still soft voice. I slowly turned around. I hummed as a response. "Wait.." he said rubbing his eyes. He started yawning. I still walked few steps. "Why are you walking like that" he giggled. I blushed to forget what was i doing. "U-uh did i woke you up?" I said trying to calm myself. "No no its not that its just i slept alot today." He smiled. I couldn't help but smile back. I turned and started walking normally. "Oh yeah. You looked like a cat just for now" he said that now laughing. I just blushed more I didn't know he saw me. Why is it always me?!?!. I found the door and opened it.
I came inside closing the door behind me. Already wearing my pj so i just brushed my teeth and wash my face some soap entered my eyes. I just kept on blinking. I heard a knock. I turned to open the door without seeing my face in the mirror. I opened it to see.
a black whole thing. Staring at me. Deeply. I felt my body stop for a minute the toothbrush that was on my mouth now is on the ground. I just stared scared. I didnt know what to do. I tried to close my eyes BREATHE.

I CANT!? Calm down calm down CALM DOWN CALM DOWN CALM DOWN COME ON CALM DOWN YOU SHIT!! I said to myself i tried on turning my head to the other side till i felt some slap on my cheek. I opened my eyes to see the diamond eyes again. He was holding his tears again. "WAS THAT ACTING!?" He yelled at me. More than scolding me. "H-huh?" I said confused. "Seems not.we need to figure this out. I think i knew a person who would help us." He said. I looked back "and i know a place that could harm us for a good sake." I said trying not to sound foolish. "Anyways we need to ignore anything that distracts us. Because we need to finish from our business even though its only the second day. Your staying for how much?" He said switching topics so fast- "ah. About this maybe from 5-6 months?" I said. "Sweet!" He said giving me a close eyed smile seems some tears to fall. He turned quickly. "A-anyways. If your finished from the bathroom call me." He said nervously. I nodded and closed the door again. I took my toothbrush and just throw it on the garbage. At least i was done from my teeth. I turned around and looked at the bath. No. Not now when we go back I guess?. I just changed my shirt and changed it with a sweater.

i unlocked the door and closed the door handle. I saw basil giggling at his phone.with my normal expression i said"i am done." with a tone I never heard from myself. he looked at me and nodded still smiling. I wonder what made him that happy. I just went back to the bed to take my charging phone. I opened it to not see any notifications. I just ignored it all. and went to the "book" app. I saw alot of people putting my books on there favorite and some comments wishing they had my book. It just nice from them. i closed the app and just took the charger and placed it on the bag that basil gave me yesterday. To be honest with my old clothes. Disgusting. I know right. I am disgusting. Anyways i just sat on the bed looking over social media. Nothing is new.
I heard the door unlocked and here comes basil. He came out smiling "should we go?" He said. "Yeah sur-" i was interrupted by the huge attack on the door that basils perfume started to hit my nose. I stared at the attack with wide eyes. "I AM SORRY. SUN? SUNNY? WE NEED TO DO SOME TEST." Without any words or permission, she took my hands and started to run i was about to fly from how fast she was I couldn't even blink to see basil. Blink again to see an unfamiliar office. I just stayed quiet.

"okay sunny." Some girl said she turned i saw a pink short hair. Blue eyes. It Seemed eye contact to me. "YO-" i said getting interrupted again. "I dont have time for this. I hate this alot. Come on walk. Spin around. And jump. Then hold this weights would be enough to determine if you are supposed to leave or not. Then walk and spin around with it. When you finish go and set and i ll see if i was supposed to do head sew. now start" she said. I was completely confused. I just walked around the place. "Spin around" she said writing something. I did spin around. "Faster,"she said making me nervous. I did spine in a circle getting dizzy already. "Okay stop." She said. I stopped feeling dizzy that i was about to vomit saliva."jump" she said now i was getting uncomfortable with this i jumped 2 times "stop" she said writing this time i saw her somehow she was looking less angry.
"Hold this weight" she was holding it with one hand. Now place it on mine. It was not heavy.not light. Normal. I walked around with it. "Stop" she said i saw small smile forming her lips now. "Now sit." She said showing me where is the bed. She placed her hands on somewhere i looked to see a bed. I did sat down and she started with a flashlight holding my hair on a bun. she was somehow touching some place i didn't feel anything. "Do you feel anything?" She asked. "I was about to nod as no but she slapped my back head and winced "NOAAAAA" i said not knowing what was that. from the reflection of the mirror i saw her stunned.  holding her laugh by bitting her lips. We stayed like this for more five minutes and was finished.
"Alright sunny. No need for anything. You can check out." She said smiling.
"Yeah.. thank you." I saw her id to see "aubrey"
"Aubrey" i said smiling at her. When I opened my eyes to see her having tears. I didn't know what to do "can i-" i was interrupted by a hug.
"Goodness i cant anymore.." she said sobbing now on my shoulders. I didn't know what to do. I just hugged her back confused. I heard a knock in the door. Till i saw someone with blonde hair was about to enter smiling till i saw him shocked from the mirror. He closed the door. I didn't know why did this made my heart ache. I just tried on calming Aubrey. I started to play with her hair. It gave me an image. Of a young girl had a black hair she hugged me the same way she is doing. Sobbing and telling me about her parent's problem. i just blanked out and came back when she started to clam down and broke the hug. "I am sorry.?" I said with a confused but reassuring voice. "No no its fine. It just. I remembered my um. Brother. Yeah brother." She said sniffing. "I am so sor-" i was about to say "JUST LEAVE!" She said again starting to cry. I didn't like it. So i just nodded and left. I was looking for basil. Everywhere. I found him on the reception. "Hey!" I said happily. "Hello! What happened there?" He asked. "Nothing i was just doing the test and she suddenly cried i am not good of a person to help others but..." i said not knowing what to say. "Ohh is that so?" He now looked more happier. "Um? What was on your mind anyway?" I said now smirking. I saw some tint of a cloud start to appear on his cheeks. He looked around. "Anyways- we should get out haha. I got everything now. Lets go." He said nervously. "Okay." Was all i said