the sun crash 09

Basil pov:

it was the middle of the night. I saw sunny shivering I really am confused he seems like a cold man. But yet he is a very kind one. I covered him with the blanket and tucked onto him. He didn't seem to move. I realized this wasn't him shivering. He lost consciousness. i took of the blanket to see his hands and legs are shivering showing he was trying not too faint. I tried on listening to his heartbeat i thought it was low sugar i did went to bring some Appel juice and went back to the room I opened Sunny's mouth to see him with some saliva i tried on shaking him he didn't show a single move. I called the hospital emergency call. They came after few minutes. I went to open the door to see them bringing the wheelchair placing sunny in it so they would place him in the bed. I started to lose balance two nurses held me and took my in the car why i dont know.. They closed the door now i am facing sunny. they did put the steam breath thingy on his mouth to see him breathing slowly. "Sir. Sir!" The nurse shakes me placing Pressure device in my hand it started to get tight. "High pressure." The nurse who is holding my hand now telling me to look at her and try to breathe. The last thing i saw was sunny. Sunny saying something.
__________________________________

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, bed, ceiling. i looked around to know this place. A hospital. I did placed both legs in the cold floor. I turned around and stand up. I zoned out thinking this might be the last time for me to see sunny. Sunny!? Sunny!?? I remember that name i do i really do. This person is my beloved yeah of course i love him he is the best!
NO NO NO! I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see a boy that looks like me. Yelling at a black haired young boy with the same hallucination of sunny.
"STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO LEAVE ME? SUNNY... YOU'RE A GOOD PERSON I KNOW THAT!!" sunny I thought to myself. I saw younger me getting angry to take the garden shear and stab sunny eyes. wha... was it me? Who made him blind? Is it my fault?? it is dumbass.. i- i was sure.
i was his best friend.
I am his best friend.
i was his childhood friend .
I am his childhood friend.
i hate myself.
i do hate myself too.
this voice keeps on echo whatever i say.. it makes me nervous.. i cant hold it anymore... sunny.. i am so sorry... i am sorry...

i felt some doctor shaking me. I turned to them frozen in my place. "Sir a- are you okay?" The nurse asked. "Yeah.. yeah sorry. I need to go." i said leaving the doctor without saying anything. I was looking for sunny. I looked all over the place to find the reception. "Excuse me.. may i ask about the patient sunny?" I asked. "Oh yeah. By any chance. Are you basil?" She asked. "Oh yeah its me." I replied smiling. "I am so sorry. But you need to talk to doctor Aubrey." She said. Wow. Did she become a doctor or what..? "Sure.. where is her office?" I asked.
"Right behind you" another new voice said. I looked at her shocked. "Come with me." She took my hand and took me to her office. "You can take a seat." Aubrey said formally. I nodded setting at the black seat now. "It been a whole week for the incident of both of you. Do you know anything by any chance. I am here to try helping you." Aubrey said. I know what she is trying to talk about. "I- it doesn't matter about m-" "no it is basil. You should know. I should know. Kel should know. Hero should know. Sunny would know." She said interrupting me. "I-alright. I- kept on seeing such a hallucinating. That me and sunny kept on seeing it. We call it "something" i kept on seeing a memory o-of me with a garden shear stabbing sunny eyes.. also. About sunny house. I know something about it. I do remember a thing. That sunny had a sister. When i asked him he seemed to not know about it. But i can see that he was reaching to an answer so am i. I think we are close on knowing whatever all of you are hiding. But i just want to make sure. Is all what happened is.. real?.." i said now starting to tear down.
"Hmm. Most of it is real. Expect the hallucinations. I am proud of you both." Aubrey said now hugging me. I broke down in front of her she kept on playing with my hair and drawing some circles in a way of comfort me on my back. until i calmed down. I broke the hug and thanked her. "Oh i was about to forget. What about sunny. Where is he?" I asked looking at her. "Well. There is good and bad news. Which one do you want to hear first?" Aubrey said. I swallowed my saliva. "Bad." I said in a cold voice. "Sunny haven't woken up for a week. You too been in a coma for no reason at all. Sunny is having a break down whenever anyone enter even if it was a doctor his body would control him to do such a... things.." she said the last part with a disappointed voice. "Like?" I said trying to calm myself. "breaking things. Attacking the doctors. Or nurses." She said looking at the floor in her hands. I saw some scratches. "I- i am so sorry if that was sunny acti-" i was about to say. "No its fine. We are all friends after all. I am here to help you all. And you both are here to help us." she interrupted smiling. I smiled back. "The good news is sunny is making new good actions by opening his eyes for some minutes when we talk to him. He would wake up but would end up fainting to an unknown reason.but i can say he will wake up soon." She said ruffling my hair. I gave her a serious face. "I know how to wake him up. Lead me to his room." I said serious. "But-" "no buts. I know him more than anything. Leave it to me aubs." I said interrupting her. She just sighed and opened her door. We went I followed her to the emergency rooms. Seems like it been such a long time since he had been in this case.. Aubrey stopped with a nod from her i knew she meant you can enter. I saw sunny on the floor. Sleeping..