Chapter 2

Harry's POV

I woke up this morning and felt drunk as hell. But I hadn't been drinking. I ran my fingers through my curly hair and felt something wet. As I pulled my hand away and saw blood on my fingertips the memories of last night came rushing back to me.

*Flashback*

"Harry!" my dad shouted as I walked through the door.

"What?" I don't know what the hell he's pissed off about but I'm gonna try not getting into it.

"Where have you been? You're late!"

I glanced at the clock, 5:03. "No I'm not."

"Yes the fuck you are."

"Okay dad. Whatever you say," I replied as I walked towards the stairs. I felt what I knew had to be coming. His hand grab the back of my shirt and I fell backwards onto the floor.

"Talk shit to me again!"

"Why are you even here tonight?"

"Because this is my damn house! Why are you here?" He shouted.

"I'm here everynight. But YOU, you're always with that slut girlfriend of yours."

"Excuse me?" He asked as I got up off the ground.

"You heard me. I know, Dad. I know you don't really like her. You're just sleeping with her because you killed her husband and she's covering it up! If you dumped her right now, you'd be in prison for the rest of your life!"

And that's when I felt a hard fist try to hit me in my eye. He nearly did but I moved and he hit me right above my left eye. When I lifted my hand there was blood coming from right around my hairline. Shit.

After that I ran up the stairs to my room. And about 10 minutes later my dad came up and opened the door. You might think he came to apologize. But I know he didn't, he's never apologized before.

"I love her."

That was all he said. Then he walked out.

"I'm sure you do you. If I killed someone and the one and only way I could stay a freeman is to sleep with I whore everynight then I would 'love her' too."

"Harry, I'm sorry." Oh my god there it is.

"For what? Beating the shit out of me everyday since I was 8 years old. Just because mom left doesn't mean I'm all you have left to beat."

"Harry, I'm so sorry. I always blamed you for your mom leaving."

"Why? You're the reason she had a bloody face whenever she decided to go somewhere else for the night, not me."

"I proposed."

"What?"

"Harry, Alison's going to be your step sister."

"Why would you do that? You don't love her! You're just trying to fuck up any chances I'll ever have with Ali." God, did I just say that. I know my dad know that I've been pretty much in love with Alison since like 4th grade.

"Because I love Anne. I told you."

*End of flashback*

I walked into the bathroom to see how bad it was. There was bruising around the hole in my forehead and a little bit of dried blood that ran down the side of my face.

I washed my face and got dressed.

I ran downstairs and hopped into my car.

------------------------------

Hi lovlies,

I feel kinda dumb writing these authors notes because no one has voted so I don't know if someone is actually reading this. Well, how will Alison and Harry talk about this? Do you think Ali's mom is covering up for Robert? Yay! I'm actually doing this!

xx. Alyssa

P.S. Sorry about the language. I just feel like the evil side of Robert is like that. And I'm sorry it's so short. But, I got lazy.