Chapter 6

Guys,

I'm so sorry the last chapter was so short. But I promise this one will be longer and so much more interesting.. I've been getting so lazy and I'm so sorry for that! It will get better, I promise!

------------------------------

*Recap*

I lifted my chin up and he looked down at me and smiled. I felt his nose brush up against mine and his breath on my face.

*End of Recap*

Alison's POV

I can't believe this was about to happen. I'm going to kiss my soon to be step brother. I was actually looking forward to it and..

I was interrupted by a ringing noise. Damn, I thought I turned my phone on silent. Then I realized, that wasn't my ringtone. Must've been Harry's.

He turned his face a away from mine and I heard him mumble, "Shit," under his breath.

I felt my face burn red. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

------------------------------

Harry's POV

I was finally going to kiss her and my damn phone had to ring.

I looked down at the screen...

Sammie My Best Friend Ever I Love Her So Much

I normally smiled when she called and I saw this. Not because I liked her or anything, but because it was funny that she took it upon herself to put her name in my phone like that. Though, this time I did not smile..

"What the hell do you need, Sammie?!"

"Uhh," I could hear the shock in her voice. "Hey, I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out."

Here we go again. She calls every damn day asking if I want to see her.

"No, Sammie." I can't believe this is the reason I miss my kiss with Ali. "No, I do NOT want to hang out. Stop calling me every bloody day. I DO NOT LIKE YOU! Leave me the hell alone!"

I heard her wimper. "Harry? Are you okay?"

I felt guilty. Then I remembered what I'd just lost because of this phone call. "No Sammie. I am not okay! Stop calling me!"

Then I hung up.

------------------------------

Sammie's POV [Wooaaahhh, betcha didn't see that coming!! (;]

I can't believe that. I was just home by myself and thought he would want to come over. I guess not.

He had never done that to me before. I mean like curse at me and.. I couldn't think about it. I felt a warm tear fall down my cheek. He knew I liked him and I know he likes Alison. I mean, who wouldn't? She's gorgeous. But I don't think he knows that she'll never like him back.

That's sounds harsh, I know. But I mean come on. Harry's dad and her mom have been together since Ali's dad died, or was killed. I still think his dad did it. But he got released after a year of being in prison. He must've had a damn good lawyer.

He said he wasn't okay. I wonder if it's his dad again. I feel so bad for him and the way his dad treats him. He hates when we talk about it though, so no one asks. Not even Jason. I'm pretty sure he feels weak when he thinks about the way his dad treats him.

Even if Ali did like him, as soon as she found out what goes on in that house she'll run as far away as she can. Like she left me when things got tough...