Chapter 12

Harry’s POV

I smiled as I hung up the phone. Things were going so great.

Right before I called Ali, I saw some stuff on Facebook. So I guess Sammie was like hiding in the bushes at my house or something. Jay called her and told her that we weren’t hanging out, so she’s not coming. We were like best friends last week; I don’t know what’s gotten into her. I‘ve always known that she liked me, but she knew I liked Ali.

I really don’t mind. I love Sammie, just not that way. And I definitely do not love the way she’s acting at the moment. I wish she would just be happy for me, I’m finally getting something I’ve wanted for so long.

Jay, Jess, and Taylor have been here since school was over and Ali is on her way. I’m excited for them to get to know her better. I think they’ll really like her and she’ll like them.

------------------------------

Ali’s POV 

My phone buzzed from the passenger seat.

Hannah: Hey babe, wanna hang out?

Me: Can’t. On my way to hang out with Harry and his friends.

Hannah: And Sammie?

Me: I dunno if they invited her. I don’t mind if they did, she probably won’t show up though.

Hannah: Too much, you and Harry, for her to handle? (;

Me: Haha, probably.

Hannah: How did you and Harry start talking anyways?

Me: He was gonna teach me to play guitar, but we got sidetracked.

Hannah: Don’t you.. Already know how to play?

She’s right, I did. My dad started teaching me a few months before he died. After he died, I took lessons. I wanted to do one last thing for him.

Me: Yeah, but I wanted to hang out with him.

Hannah: So you liked him before you guys hung out?

Me: After I heard him sing, before we hung out.

Hannah: He sings?

Me: Like an angel.

Hannah: Wow, maybe I should snag him for myself.

Me: No. Haha, we don’t need two Sammies.

Hannah: True that. Well, have fun.

Me: Thanks. We will (:

Hannah: Use protection ;D

Me: Will do. Haha, we’ll hang out tomorrow. Promise.

Hannah: Okay, love xx.

I laughed before setting my phone back down as I drove up Harry’s driveway. (A/N: Don’t text and drive!! Ali is a skilled driver so she can!! (; haha)

I grabbed my guitar case and slipped my phone into my bag before walking up the steps. About 5 seconds after I knocked the door swung open and I was greeted by Jay.

I smiled, “Hey Jay.”

“Woah, you play guitar?” He shouted, “Hey Harry, maybe this is the girl for you!”

I could feel the heat on my cheeks rise as I walked in.

I heard Harry chuckle, “No, she doesn’t play. I was trying to teach her.” His curls appeared out of the living room before he took the guitar case from my shoulder and kissed my cheek. I smiled and he pulled me into a hug.