Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Harry's POV

Me and Jay walked into the hallway before he turned around I knew he knew I was nervous to talk about this out loud.

Without looking at me he asked, "Harry, this about Ali?"

He looked up and I nodded.

"So what's up? Have you talked to her?"

I nodded.

"Speak. Damn, God gave you a mouth for a reason," he chuckled.

"Well we hung out last night. Almost kissed. My dad brought home a girl who WAS NOT her mom. And then it was awkward. I texted her this morning and she acted like nothing happened," I stared at my converse as I let the words fall out of my mouth.

"Wow. You have better luck with girls than I do," he smiled.

"Not really. I think her mom made her hang out with me," I continued to look at the ground trying to hide my blush.

"Dude, even if her mom did make her hang out with you I doubt she told her to kiss her soon to be step brother," he said.

I nodded. "You're right. Thanks man."

"Of course I'm right. I'm always right," he chuckled again.

As we walked back into the cafeteria I saw the girls talking at the table we normally sit at. I knew Sam was still mad so I sat down next to her and slung my arm around her neck.

"What's up Sam?"

She rolled her eyes and removed my arm, "Don't talk to me until you have an explanation for why you went off on me yesterday." She got up and moved over to where Taylor was sitting.

"Wow," Jay hopped into this conversation un invited.

"Okay, Sammie. Seriously. I was just in a bad mood."

"Or you were too busy making out with your step sister," Sammie smirked.

That pissed me off. I got up and left.

------------------------------

Ali's POV

I saw Harry storm out of the cafeteria. I wanted so badly to go after him and see what was wrong. But I didn't he probably hated me now anyways. I wonder what made him go?

"Yo, Ali. Earth to Ali," Kaitlynn was waving her hand in my face.

I pushed away my thoughts about Harry, "Oh, sorry. What's up?"

I looked over to Hannah as she spoke, "Do you want to hang out today or not?"

"Uhh," I started. Did I want to? Yes, but I really wanted to go back to Harry's. "I already have plans."

"With who?" Caroline asked.

"My mom," I said and quickly regretted it.

"Your mom," Kaitlynn raised an eye brow. "You guys aren't fighting anymore?"

"No, well yes, but I wanted to talk to her about it. We're uhh, going for coffee later."

They all just looked at me. I think they believed it. So I pulled out my phone.

Me: Hey, are we still on for tonight?

"Hey, Han, When do you leave?"

Her face fell as if she'd forgotten all about the fact that these were her last days with us for a while.

"Saturday, I think."

Wow, so soon. It's already Tuesday. I wanted to talk to her about Harry but I couldn't now. I guess I'll have to talk to Kaitlynn now. I used to talk to my mom about these kinds of things, but now she told Robert everything. I didn't want him knowing about my love life. Especially my feelings for Harry, if that's what they were.