Chapter 11

Ali's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I saw the purple walls of my room.

The memories of last night came rushing back to me and I smiled.

I got up and got ready. When I went downstairs I saw my mom in the kitchen. We still weren't talking but I walked over to her and kissed her on the head.

"Bye, Mom. Seeya later," I said as walked out the door.

I got in my car and started it. I sat my bag in the passenger seat and I saw Harry's sweatshirt on the seat. I smiled again and then giggled at myself for being such a dork over this. It was just a kiss.

An incredibly perfect kiss.

None the less, a kiss.

As I got to school I didn't see anyone standing by Hannah's car.

So I texted Harry.

Me: Hey, where are you I can't find Hannah and the girls.

Harry: Pulling into the school now.

Me: Okay (: I'm by my car.

I can't even comprehend what's been going on lately. We're not together, I don't think. But we might be soon.

A few minutes later I spot a certain head of curls coming across the parking lot.

"Hellooo," Harry smiles.

I blush, obviously. "Hiya."

We talk for a bit while we walk over to where he and his friends normally stand.

"Guys, you know Ali," he says to his friends.

Jay nodded, "Yup, sure do."

They all nodded and said hello while Sammie scowled at me. I smirked back.

I really don't care what she thinks because quite frankly, even though it's not official ; Harry is mine.

God, did I just say that?

"Aliiii," Harry says as he waves a hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my thought.

"Huh?"

I hear a chuckle come from Jay, must be a guy thing.

"We're going to hang out tonight, wanna come?"

A smile quickly from on my face, "Sure."

Between conversations I keep stealing frequent glances of Harry. Every time I look at him I feel that kiss on my lips again.

We heard the bell ring signaling 10 minutes until first period and everyone picked up their things and headed towards the door. Everyone was in front of us while Harry and I trailed behind.

I felt our hands brush against each other a few times before he finally just grabbed it and in twined our fingers. I didn't say anything or deny his hand, I just squeezed in reassurance.

We walked hand in hand to my locker before spitting up.

While I stuck my bags into my locker I heard Hannah come up behind me.

"Hey babe," she smiled.

"Hello dear," I said back.

"Soo, I saw you and curly holding hands. Are you guys together now?"

I shook my head slowly, "No, just friends."

She cocked an eyebrow, "Ya sure? Cause that's the first guy I've ever let you see touch you when you aren't dating."

I nodded, "I'm positive. But.."

"But what?"

"We kissed," I said as l pulled out some books.

"WHAT?!" she screamed.

I laughed and nodded my head, "Keep it down, wouldya?"

Her lips formed an 'O' shape as she covered her mouth with her hand.

I smiled at her, I really was going to miss her.

"Soo, do you like him?"

"I think so, but I don't want a lot of people to know because we are going to be practically related eventually."

A shocked look spread across her face, "Riight, so just start dating him before they get married."

"It's not that easy."

"What do you -" she was cut off by the bell signalling class was starting.

"SHIT!"she yelled. Hannah was instantly ruunning down the hallway.

I shook my head and laughed before walking into the classroom, thankfully the teacher wasn't there yet.

The day went by pretty fast and when I got home my mom wasn't there. I walked up the stairs to my room and grabbed my laptop off my desk. I plopped onto my bed.

I opened the lid and logged onto to Facebook, only to see my notifications blowing up. I clicked the first one on the list. It immediately went to a picture of me and Harry kissing. What the actual hell?

I scrolled down to the caption 'Sammie Keslow : Ali Carter kissing her brother Harry Styles, payback sucks, huh Ali?'

64 likes, wow. People must be amused by this.

I clicked on 'Comment'.

'That's cute Sam, trying to like blackmail me or something. Honestly, I don't give a shit if people see these. You just look dumb because you're the one who is in love with him. :) Have a nice day babe.'

Re reading my comment, I nodded in approval and hit Enter. A couple of minutes after I checked all the notifications I had another one popped up.

'Okay Ali, if that's what you think. I don't like him anymore anyways. I finally realised why he doesn't want me, he has terrible taste. Thanks hun, I will.'

She just, I don't even know. I didn't respond, I'm not like a 12 year old little girl who's going to get into it over Facebook.

I heard the ringing of my phone and jumped up to pull it out of my bag.

'Harry'

I answered and he asked when I was coming. He sounded really enthusiastic so I told him I was on my way.

After hanging up I got my stuff and the guitar I doubt I'll use and headed out the door.

------------------------------

Okay guys,  

Here's a short update. I just wanted to get something out there for you all. I don't know if you've read the author's note but updates will be faster and longer starting around June 7 when I'm out of school. I'm sorry again for the wait; it's been almost a month! Love you all for reading. <3

xx. Alyssa