Ch.23

Melo's POV

" kairo can you clean your room your friends will be here soon" maya said to kai.

" no I don't want to" kairo said with an attitude.

" excuse me" maya said.

" I said no I don't want to" kai said. This attitude is not my baby.

" kairo what's with attitude" I said.

" I don't want to clean my room" kairo said.

" well then I guess I'll call gia and maddy's Mum and tell her they can't come because you won't clean your room" I said.

" no daddy" kairo started to cry. Maya went to cuddle her but I stopped her.

" then go clean your room please baby" I said wiping the tears running down her face.

" okay daddy" kairo said and went up stairs to clean her room.

" I know it's hard to be stern with her but if you ask her to do something and she gives you attitude and starts crying and you can't cuddle her she's gonna think it's okay" i said to maya.

" I know but when I see my baby crying I can't help it" maya said.

" I know I'm the same" I said. " are you staying for a bit when her friends get here" I asked.

" I don't know maybe why you got someone coming through" maya said laughing.

" no I was just wondering because tia would probably want to me you" I said laughing.

" what time are they being dropped off" maya asked.

" 1 o'clock" I said.

" so In about 10 minutes yeah I'll stay and meet there mum" maya said. I nodded. " so I was thinking that maybe I could start taking kairo from Friday she stays with me until Monday" maya said. I knew this was going to come up.

" when were you thinking of starting this" I said to maya.

" when we get back from Miami" maya said.

" let's start with one night and then the next time another night and then we will just keep adding a night each time" I said.

" okay I like that idea" maya said.

" it's just so she can get used to staying the night because it's a knew place" I said. Maya nodded.

" I'm finished cleaning my room mummy and daddy" kairo said coming down stairs.

" good job baby thank you" I said. There was a knock on the door.

" there here mummy and daddy there here" kairo jumped up and down in excitement. Maya and I laughed. I got up to open the door.

" hey tia hey girl's come in" I said stepping aside for them to come in.

" hey melo" tia said.

" gia maddy" kairo screamed in excitement. They went up stairs to kai's room.

" tia this kairo's mum maya maya this is tia maddy and gia's mum" I said introducing them.

" hi it's so nice to meet you kai doesn't stop talking about the girls" maya said.

" you too gia and maddy are always talking about kairo" tia said.

" have the girls eaten lunch" I asked.

" not yet they were to excited to eat" tia said.

" I got stuff to make them there own subs" I said.

" oh that's great they'll love it" tia said.

" is pizza okay for them to have for dinner" I said.

" yeah that's fine" tia said.

" okay great" I said.

" what time tomorrow do I pick them up" tia asked.

" well kai asked is we can go to the big park so I'll take them there and then I can drop them off tomorrow around 1" I said.

" okay great I'll see you tomorrow bye have fun" tia said leaving. We waved. Maya and i were sitting on couch.

" do you wonna come to park with is tomorrow" I asked maya.

" yeah sure what time are you going" maya asked.

" probably about 11 I'll come pick you up" i said.

" Okay sounds good" maya said.

" I just won't let you on the play ground don't want you to break your arm again" I said to maya laughing.

" you were ment to catch me" maya said laughing.

" how was I ment to know you were gonna fall" i said laughing.

" I yelled melo help me" maya said laughing.

" yeah after you hit the grown" i said laughing.

" how old were we" maya asked still giggling.

" 15" I said. Maya went to say something but she was cut off by the girls coming down the stairs.

" daddy we are hungry" kai says coming down the stairs.

" okay baby do you guys want to make your own subs" i said.

" yes please" they all said.

" okay let go into the kitchen" I said getting up walking into the kitchen.

" I'm gonna head out bye baby you have a good time with with your friends I'll see you tomorrow mummy's gonna come to the park with y'all" maya said give kai a kiss and cuddle.

" yay really mummy" kai said.

" yeah baby I'll see you tomorrow love you" maya said.

" bye mummy love you" kai said.

" bye melly" maya said.

" by Pooh " I said as she walked out.

After the girls made their subs they watched some movies it was now going on 6 o'clock and the girls were hungry so I ordered pizza they ate and watched more movies then it was bed time.

" okay girls bed time" I said walking the girls upstairs. I set up a double bed mattress for gia and maddy. I ticked them all in bed.

" good night girls I'm right down the hall if you need anything" I said turning the lights off.

" good night daddy love you" kai said.

" good night baby love you to" I said.

" good night gia and maddy" I said.

" good night mr ball" they said.

I turned off all the light in the house and locked the front door. I went to my room and had a shower then got in bed. My phone started ringing I answered.

" hey stranger" I said answering the phone.

" hey melo" Kayla said.

" what's up" i asked.

" I'm calling because Ryder misses kai and we haven't hung out in a while so was wondering do you wonna hang out tomorrow" Kayla asked.

" me and maya are taking kai and her friends to the park do you and Ryder want to tag along" I asked.

" yeah that sounds good" kayla said.

" okay great we are leaving at about 11 so meet at 11:30" I asked.

" yeah that's great" kayla said.

We spoke on the phone for a while since everything with maya and her and gelo being together now we haven't really been talking or seeing each other like we used to.