Ch.28

Melo's POV

" what the fuck is this" maya yelled.

" don't come in to my house after ignoring me for 3 weeks and start yelling where the fuck have you been" I asked.

" who is this melo" maya asked pointing to dayja.

" this is dayja my girl day this maya Kai's mum" I said. " why are you here unannounced anyway" i asked maya.

" I came to see my baby" maya said.

" well she's pretty upset with you at first I told her you were sick but when you didn't show up for the 3rd weekend in a row I didn't know what to tell her kai thought she had done something and that's why you didn't show up" i said.

" melo im sorry I didn't come for 3 weeks and i didn't call or text you but I had some things I had to sort out I'm moving to New York I was offered a job and I'm going to take" maya said.

" get out" I said.

" what melo I thought you'd be happy for me" maya said.

" you promised me you wouldn't walk out again on kai your breaking that promise just know that if you walk of Kai's life again you'll never allowed to be back in it" i said. Maya didn't say anything she just walked out. I sat down on the couch rubbing my face.

" melo are you okay" dayja asked sitting next to me rubbing my arm.

" am i being to hard on her" I asked.

" I know your angry now but take a few days before you start saying things like that I'm not choosing her side I'm with you what ever you want to do I'll support you but all I'm saying is do what's best for kai" dayja said.

" I just don't want her in and out of Kai's life she promised me that she wasn't going anywhere for kai and here she is leaving kai again I can't go through that again baby it broke kai when she found out the truth about maya she's hated her and now things are going great Maya's going to leave and break Kai's heart again" I said wiping the tears running down my face. " this is why I didn't want her back in our lives to begin with" i said.

Is it best for kai to have maya in and out of her life or is it best for her to just stay out of her life all together.