Big Words Of Advice

Hi guys! How are you all? I'm here with those series of feelings, comment/vote if you can relate with it or like it or ever experienced it.

————————————————————————————————————————————

BIG WORDS OF ADVICE

1. Never ever in life, fall in love with someone.

At first, it feels as if you've got control of the whole world. As if, there's nothing to help you stop from smiling. But as it grows, as time passes you start to become a victim of ignorance, attitude, rudeness, hatred and much more.

You start to feel all the pain and suddenly you regret your decision of falling in love. Love only seems good in movies, but we don't understand what's reality in real.

The term "Teenage Love" is the most irritating phase of time for teenagers. Some think that it changes their life completely. Yes it does, but not always positively.

Teenage (13-19 yrs) is a phase in which our mind undergoes a lot of changes and we usually get confused over things, we don't usually think before doing which hugely affects our life.

In teenage, a lot of people consider themselves falling in love but it doesn't happen for real. Very rarely it happens for some but in actual those teenagers become a victim of "Infatuation".

Infatuation means an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something. So, this is what happens with most of the teenagers.

In fact, mid-aged people also get infatuated. Falling in love with someone isn't bad, but having to go through so much for someone when you know that the person isn't worth it is very bad. It affects your life too and due to which your concentration on other works get broken. You cannot cope-up with life and lose focus on daily routine and works.

I personally think that falling in love with the wrong person is just a waste of time so instead we should focus on our aims or goals and achieve them. And when we think we're capable of earning and standing on our own feet without the help of others, then only we should think of finding a mate for ourselves. Or even better is to stay single forever because if you're single, you can focus on your life more and achieve better mottoes without any distractions.

You can say that at teenage, love is nothing but a distraction.

Those who deal with it in a better way, pass. And those who don't, fail.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Thanks so much for all the support! Looking forward for your reactions on this one. Hope you guys liked it. Vote/Comment! Requests/Suggestions are open! :)

~ Skylark xx