What Is Life?

~ What is life?

         Life is a journey dotted with eventful phases. Some of which brings the joy of fulfilling experience and well being, others make us morose and pensive. Both has its own significance in shaping the goal of our objectives. But one thing that remains unchanged throughout this sojourn is our individual spirit. A spirit that thrives deep in our inner self, a spirit that paves directions during achievements or defeats, a spirit that renders us a unique power to defy destiny in our own way and motivate us to etch our own marks in this beautiful universe.

   This is that motivational spirit that unlocks numerous hurdles along the way, helps us to reachout in the right place at the right time where that rendezvous with success is just a step ahead.

 While writing this, we peep inside the romance of this struggle. And take an attempt to fortell you about different experiences, going to unfold in front of us is a nutshell.

 We try to take the master key, the key that gains its sheer power from an array of motivational spirits.

   We hope that you find yourself empowered and confident to unlock the mysteries, life demands from you. After all, virtue lies not only in finding the way, but to walk the path successfully.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed going through it. Lift your spirit up and never give up. Vote/comment.

~ Skylark xx