How's It Possible?

Hey guyss! How are you Anyways, here's what I'm feeling..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW'S IT POSSIBLE?

How's it possible? How's it possible to love someone so much that it hurts? It hurts so much. How is it possible to fall for someone so easily? Without even thinking.

Is it wrong to do so?

Am I wrong to do so?

I don't have the answer... I really don't know.

How's it possible to trust someone so much?

Just for the trust to be broken later. Betrayed and lonliness will be the feeling left. But one thing, I don't expect much from you because I know if I expect too much and you don't reach my expectations, it'd hurt me. It would hurt me a lot.

But you know what? You never fail to surprise me. You go way more high than I want to expect!

It hurts so much sometimes, yet I'm doing this. Being involved. I'm willing to take a risk as long as it's worth it. I hope it's worth it.

But still, I get that feeling sometimes that maybe it is wrong...

You tell me, is it?

But why you do this?

Say something and then do something else.. I know you have your own reasons and you never mean to hurt me though. I'm happy for that. I'm happy to have someone like you and I cherish you a bunch.

How's it possible to love and be angry on someone at the same time? Is this it?

In such a short period of time, we became so close...

How is it possible?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys, did you like it? Should I continue writing these? Like what I feel and all? What do you guys think? Please vote/ comment!

~ Skylark xx