Let's Be Friends

Hey guys! How are ya'll doing? Here's the new chapter, hope you guys like it. Stay tuned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LET'S BE FRIENDS

Friendship is an important part of life and having strong relationships with people will always keep you happy. Good friends will be with you to share good times and stand by you to help you overcome the hard ones. They are sincere and make incredible sacrifices without personal motives. They love you because they choose to, not because they should.

Friendship is about having wonderful moments with friends and sticking to them no matter what you do or what goes on. There are friends we hang out with, we shop with or those we head to movies with. But despite having having a pal for every occasion, having a best friend is a huge bonus in life. You get to share your thoughts, dreams, fun times and problems with someone who knows, understands and cares about you.

Making friends is one big thing, but maintaining a good friendship is a matter of great importance and commitment. Your friends are your guides in life as well as the people who help define who you are. Friendship is a very delicate and sensitive relationship. It is like planting a seed and nurturing it, to see it blossom. Vices like arrogance, and vanity is harmful to a friendship.

REMEMBER;

"When you respect your friends and treat them as you would like to be treated, you will always be rewarded with a trustworthy everlasting companionship."

And,

"Friends are like stars, they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that GLOW."

                                                                                                                      ~ Roxy Quiksilver

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it! VOTE/COMMENT!

#StayMotivated

~Skylark xx