Sometimes...

Have you ever wished that the whole world would stop right at this instant? Like everything would come to a pause. Just you and only you will remain? Have you ever felt it?

Well, I have. And I'm pretty sure everyone has felt it. If not, just comment it, alright?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOMETIMES...

So, this is me, again trying to portray my feelings with the help of some selected words.

Uhh where do I start from? So there have been times when I've been very sad. But it's all because of my mistakes, my faults which I regret. 

I have achieved big honors in my life. Yes, I have. I'm not just an A grade student in school. I'm a scholar and this time I would not hesitate to say that yes, I am a good student indeed.

Some things have let my studies down, just six months and everything changed so quickly. But I won't let these changes affect me. At least not anymore. I will prove to everyone, that the spot I am in right now, I deserve to be here.

The matter is that, I've always let small, tiny, unnecessary things affect me. It makes me feel guilty even though I may not have done anything. It might not have been my fault but I feel like I've done something wrong. Am I wrong to think so? What's the thing which makes me feel this way? Why do I feel this way?

Well, the truth is;

I don't have the answer. I really don't.

Sometimes, I just wish that time would stop or rewind so that I can just improvise and make everything right.

Sometimes, when I'm with my friends, laughing or enjoying the moment, I wish that the time stops, because who knows, we might never get these moments back.

Sometimes, when I'm with my special one, I wish the time stops, because the love felt by gazing into each others' eyes seems eternal.

Sometimes, when I'm with my parents, especially with my mum, I feel like the time should stop right then, because I never want to lose her.

When I sleep, with my dog, small dog Teddy in my arms, I feel like the time should stop, because who knows whether we get to be the same way the next day or not..

Sometimes, I wish...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you wish for? Tag your friends who think the same! #Sometimes #IWish

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW!

~Skylark xx