Be Positive

Try to be positive everybody because it's one of the steps in being a good human being. A true human being.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BE POSITIVE

I've always been told to be positive, always..

But sometimes I just run out of positivity. It's like I get filled with negativity but still I get over that situation just to calm myself down. It's funny that even my blood group is B+.

Everything's going right, but deep inside I feel a very strange kind of emptiness, and I don't have any idea why because everything's good, then what might be missing right?

Right? I actually don't know..

Do you guys know? If you know, please tell me.

Strange feeling : Feeling complete yet incomplete

Yet, every night, every day I console myself that be positive. Only because our negative attitude doesn't take us anywhere. It's very bad.

New class will be starting, I can already feel myself in the pressure, and I know it's going to be very tough but I will have to cope-up because this is the start of my life and I need to accomplish so many things. I want to become something good. But before that, I would want to become a better person through my positive attitude.

Every moment in life has its good and bad both phases. What counts is that, we have to survive through it and prove that we're the survivors.

But it is in no way possible with a negative attitude. Yeah, you got to have a positive vibe, otherwise you're done.

If you have a positive vibe, then your surroundings will be positive too. This is what I've always heard and also experienced.

Right now, I'm missing some people in my life and I'm listening to "Back To December" by Taylor Swift and it's making me more sad..

I'm feeling very sad actually, and I don't even know the reason why. Is it possible guys??

Some might even think that I've gone insane, but trust me I have not. You might've also experienced this phase or if you haven't, you will surely in future.

So many questions arise in my mind yet I'm not able to get any answers. But still I'm positive.

I salute the person whoever invented this quote -

                       "Love feels like heaven, but hurts like hell."

It is so true.. Not that I've been heartbroken or something, as many of you might think that but still..

I feel the pinch of pain it causes. There are so many forms of love which people can't imagine.

It is abstract, but still one of the best and purest feeling one can experience. It happens with everybody. It is not necessary that you have to get yourself some partner just to experience love. It is everywhere. With your brother/sister, your mother and father. Everywhere.

This is one of those things which exists everywhere in every form. Even animals share so much love. I can see it in my two dogs too. Yes, I have two dogs. One is pomeranian, and the other is a doberman. Both are female. So you guys could imagine the size difference, right?

But you know what? My small dog, (Teddy) when first came to my house was very small like about 1 month old. So small and cute. At that time, my big dog (Snotty) was around 6 months old so she looked big. My Teddy thought that Snotty is her mom and she used to hang on her (Snotty's) breasts for milk, she Snotty as her mum and they used to look so cute together! I wish you all could see!

This is just a small instance of different forms of love. So, you see love exists in every form and everywhere.

You just have to open your eyes and feel it. So, be positive and you may let everyone down but remember, never let yourself down.

#BePositive

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So?? How was it?? Good? Bad? Pls comment below, it'd mean a lot! Comment/vote! See ya later peepssssssssssssssssssssssssss!! :D #Staycool!

~ Skylark xx