7 Ways To Keep Yourself Unhappy

7 WAYS TO KEEP YOURSELF UNHAPPY

Basically, we all have heard many ways to keep ourselves happy, right? Well then, here are some which can make us unhappy.

Even unhappiness requires adequate preparation. Being unhappy is an art practised by pesimists all across the globe from the immemorial. This hopeless art of pessimision is very easy to master and those of us who believe that it's their birth right to be sad and unhappy are the absolute distinguished grandmasters of it. They have taken the oath of never being happy at any cost. The only thing is, once you copy the art of unhappiness, your nirvana  will be negativity, depression, sadness, sickness, failure and dissatisfaction.

Now let's explore the 'seven most notorious ways to keep yourself unhappy'. So here they go -

1. Unhappy people always keep reasons and ways how to keep themselves upset. They passionately and dedicatedly search for what could make them unhappy and do them religiously until they are fully satisfied with dissatisfaction.

2. Unhappy people never allow themselves to be grateful because they know that gratefullness is the number one reason for true happiness. So they make sure they are never content and focus on complaints.

3. Unhappy people love confusion. If they don't have enough issues to confuse them fully, they create some so that they have no clarity because clarity could lead them to happiness and they just hate happiness.

4. Unhappy people are masters of having uncalculated dreams. They set unthought-of goals and aspirations because they clearly know that calculated and thought-of aspirations are achievable and achievement could bring them happiness.

5.Unhappy people  always keep expecting from others unreasonably because they know expecting from others will easily keep them unsatisfied. They never allow themselves to expect from themselves as it might just make them strong and happy.

6. Unhappy people make hasty decision and take no action because they understand that taking good decisions and persistent  action are the keys to growth and happiness.

7. Unhappy people are the epitome of making excuses. They always blame others for their unhappiness. They manufacture excuses beforehand to defend themselves from accepting their flaws and faults because their acceptance might just lead them to turning into better people and they would never let it happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's all! Hope ya'll liked it! Pls vote/comment! Stay cool! :)

~ Skylark xx