chapter five

"wait" Yelenah yelled. Crushing through the agents along the way. But she didn't stop, she just kept running after him.
"Peter wait. I had to do it... Let me explain " she begged. Her lungs running out of breath. She looked on her bleeding knee and felt pain at the sight of it.
"no you were just following orders. That's all you're good at " he said stopping into the training room.
Yelenah stood by the door, her face flooded with tears.
"and what's that supposed to mean " she asked, expecting an answer from him. They had just come from Budapest where they were sent by shield to bag in a drag lord.  But Yelenah and Peter didn't go alone, they went with Atlantis who happened to be secretly working for the enemy.
"you know exactly what it means. Your whole life has been one big training session so it never really bothers you to finish the job " he told her. Those words really  cut Yelenah deep. She never talked about her experiences in the red room because they gave her sadness and fright. 
But Peter didn't seem to care at that point. He was overwhelmed with everything that had happened in Budapest. The blowing up of the two rivers,  him almost bleeding to death and Yelenah shooting Atlantis. 
" don't you dare talk about my past when you have no idea " she yelled. But he could not here her.  Enemy or not, Atlantis was one of his best friends.
" no idea?  you killed her. Doesn't that make you like her?  Oh wait no.. Cause you're worse. Just like any other assassin " he threw at her face , not giving a thought of what he had said.
"if I'm just an assassin then why am I even here" she asked .
"you tell me " he answered then got back to punching the bag.
Yelenah had enough. She couldn't take being insulted by him any longer. She threw away the necklace he gave her a  few days past and walked away.

She wanted to keep crying

She wanted to keep crying . She wanted to feel hurt. But she was taught better than that .
Yelenah was taught that what hurts only makes you  stronger. So she went with that .straight to central command, turning in her shield I d and leaving the base.
When she reached ground,  all she could think about was finding a place to sleep and Valkyrie was the only thing that came into her mind.  She reached her place but found a  sight that she did not expect.
The door was kicked Wide open and  the entire house was a wreck. Like someone just trashed it.
"val" she called and her voice bounced into the room.  Now Yelenah was sure that no one was around.
She got into her old room ,opening the  secret door and entering into a  hide out.
" alright.. Let's see where they took you" she said switching on the  cameras and looking over the screen.
"what?!  ...loki" she whispered.  On the screen could  see her friend being attacked and taken by a  group of magical beings and Loki was part of them. Loki was supposed to be dead but Yelenah was not really surprised because he was known for these kind of things.
So now that she knew the 'who' had taken her, Yelenah had to find out the where and how.  As in how would she get there.
She couldn't ask Peter. Hell, she couldn't even stand him. And since she couldn't ask Peter, the shield was off options.
Yelenah had to dig deep then something like an idea ,poped up as she looked at a poster of a famous magic show on TV.
"doctor strange " she said to her self. He was the only hope she had. She pulled up a magic cabinet from Valkyrie's drawer and attempted to mess around with magic to get his full attention. It was something she learnt from both val and wonder maximoff . Steven strange hated that. To him, you could do anything you want as a person for all he cares but never mess with magic and time. He'd go bananas on you.
"what is it kid.. This better be important " she heard doctor strange say . But she couldn't see him