chapter eight

Nothing had changed about the shield base ever since she  left. Everything still looked the same. The air was still cold. The agents were still relentless and fury still managed the entire joint with an iron fist.
"that was a pretty good run for someone who hasn't been in the filed for two weeks. " Spider Man said to her  although not expecting less. She was trained to be on her toes after all.
"OK.. Looks like we're calling it a night " she said and he pulled her closer to him by the waist. Fifty feet in the air on a building, Spider Man did his best so she wouldn't fall.
"ready for my apology hang out " he asked. Yelenah laughed as she pulled out his mask.
"oh ..so you were serious " she said giggling.
"Yelenah, ofcourse I was serious. I wanna show you how best you deserve it as a person, not as a shield agent or a widow assassin. Just a person " he said to her. With his mask off, Yelenah could see it more than she could hear it.

The young hero was not joking

The young hero was not joking. She gazed deep into his eyes, wondering how  he was gonna do it. How was he going to make her know more than just being a widow. It was all Yelenah was ever good at. All she was.
"Peter, you don't have to go through all that trouble. Really. We're buds now" Yelenah assured. But Peter wouldnt take no for an answer.
All he wanted was to give his friend the experience of a life time.
So Yelenah agreed finnaly.
" why do you have to stop by at the coffee shop again.?" he asked.
"coz its gonna be a long night and I wanna stay awake through it all " she said sounding funny.
Peter didn't wanna argue. As long as the hang out was still on, he didn't really care. So he went with that.
Dropping her off in the alley, he put on his mask and swang away on the buildings.
Yelena walked a few paces away from the alley and called val to pick her up at the coffee shop down town.
While she was there Yelenah looked restless. She wondered how long it would take for Valkyrie to come.
"hello..well come to Frank's coffee shop.may I take your order.?" someone said snapping Yelenah out of her imaginations.
Yelenah shook her head and went distracted herself again.

She looked up and saw a  girl, younger than her but in the same age range as herself

She looked up and saw a  girl, younger than her but in the same age range as herself. She had dark curly hair and dark eyes. The girl was clearly a waitress judging from her outfit. But she was pretty. Tacking her hair behind her ear she smiled and  sat down to face Yelenah.
"can I  help you? " Yelenah flexed, putting her head up.
"oh no I'm just chilling, it's my lunch break. Don't mind me " she said.
Yelenah nodded her head in agreement. She didn't know why she was sitted with her but it never bothered her so she didn't care.
Just then,she saw Valkyrie coming from a distance, waving at her.
"what took you so long? My hang out is in three hours" Yelenah asked her friend as she sat down on the other chair. It's a good thing it was a table for three.