chapter fourteen

Yelenah's house was like a condor.

Not too big and not too small either

Not too big and not too small either. Peter slammed opened the door into her room as he carried her, kissing every bit of flesh on her skin. Yelenah wasn't worried about the noise. The house was built in the middle of safe haven as instructed by fury.
"Ohh, Peter slow.. Down. " She moaned, bearly able to talk . Peter looked at the girl in wonder. What did she want now. As if it wasn't enough that he was working on the clock. Now he had to deal with her.
"I am. This is me slowing down. You know that " Peter emphasized.
Yelenah furrowed her eyebrows. He didn't want to make her seem childish but when it came to sexual matters, she was always like wise.
"I'm sorry. Im just panicking. " he said, trying to make her feel better.
"I know " she assured kissing him. He grabbed her waste and kissed her lips with more desire .
Putting her body on the bed, he started to feel her.
Every part of his being was rising. Peter needed her to release her self to him. So he spread her legs wider and got in between them.
"Peter... " she moaned softly. The sound of her calling his name rang into his ear and took control of his will to make love to her.
"say my name again... " he whispered lovingly.
"OHHHH peter" Yelenah moaned again.
"Yesss ...you like that don't you? " he questioned.
"I love it.. Yes.. Please don't stop " she responded desperately and that was enough to keep him going . Peter kept the in and out motion intact as he went faster with every thrust.
This went on for about an hour until a knock was heard on the door and without waiting for the response, the person came in. It was melina. Yelenah's adoptive mother.
"hey honey.. Oh my God. I'm so sorry.ill just close this" she said closing the door slowly.
"whose that " Peter said, his breath still in the morning sexual content. Yelenah put her hand on her forehead as though embarrassed by something.
"my mom" she said. Yelenah got off bed and put on Peter's shirt.

"I'll be right back " she said, leaving the room

"oh, thank goodness. I was wondering when you will be out of there. " Melia said, relieved.
"hello mother? You know there's this thing called the phone. Yeah, you may not know this right now because you are always couped up in a pig farm. " Yelenah said sarcastically . She then went to the kitchen and got a cup of coffee.