chapter seven

Valkyrie could not have been happier. With her little princess in her arms, she doubted if she would ever love anyone or anything as much as she loved her. With her grey ish brown eyes and long curly hair, she was a clear combination of Thor and Valkyrie

It had only been a week since she was born but princess Athena looked a year old. Thor knew that gods were quick of aging out of their infant years but he didn't know that they were this fast.

"Yelenah, would you please tell his majesty that this topic is off discussion now" val said, talking to Yelenah

"Yelenah would you please tell her that she doesn't have the right to take the only heir of the throne away from her kingdom " Thor responded ,looking at Yelenah.
Yelenah watched the two argue back and forth through her. Even though she hadn't said a word.
"Yelenah,tell him to back off " Valkyrie said finally.
"wait.. that's it" Yelenah asked as if expecting something more.
"well.. Yeah. I don't know. Put a glare on if possible.. Just play around with it. I trust you " val said in her excellent British accent. Indeed, she trusted her for when it came to insults, Yelenah never disappointed her. She nodded her head and turned back to Thor.
"my friend says that you are nothing but an arrogant, little piece of jerk that will just put Athena's life in danger " Yelenah said and put a glare on it.
"OK you know what.. She never said you little tiny Natasha " Thor argued.
"yeah but I was thinking it. Every single word actually " val said, giving Yelenah a high five.
Thor was about to protest when a knock sounded on the door.
It was already open so the person entered after that.
"yes clint what is it " Thor asked him. Clint was the new Gate keeper of Asgard.
"you have company from the boarders.. They say they are friends of yours.. Ehhh Spider Man. " he finished
"tell him to go to hell" Yelenah sounded out.
" yeah..wait why" val asked her friend "we hate him " Yelenah answered "oh... Yeah" val screamed back. It never really mattered the situation, the widow and warrior always supported each other regardless.
Clint was about leaving when Thor stopped him.
"Ahhh.. Why don't you take a break friend.. I'll take it from here" he said and Clint left without arguing.
" but Thor we don't wanna see them" val wined with a baby voice making her look like Athena.
Thor looked at her. She was his daughter's exact replica.
"and I don't want you to leave for an entire Fucking year but I guess we can't all have what we want now can we Bunnhilde. " Thor said out loud.