Chapter 20 Mixed Feelings

DAMANI/GHOST

Cho bloodcloth, don't even know what came over me. I never hit a woman before much less also calling one, I down right respect a slut. But they were Wilding. I expected better from Jay. Man, if it's one thing I hate is a cat fight that ends up turning on the guy.
Not my fault you all females can't settle you fights without turning on man, nigga settle shit without dragging females into it.

I thought while looking at the horizon. I decided to make a joint to calm my nerves.

Jay... Jay, she lucky I never fling two hot fuck under her.

I chuckled at the thought of it, though I would love so much doing it now. I could feel my manhood getting hard. I sigh knowing damn well Jay don't want a shitting thing to do with me.

Bing!

I turned to see the devil herself.

"That shit you did back there in front of that slut I ain't...."

"Jay, not now man, Cah bother with the whole heap a chatting bout this, that and the devil nose hole"

"What!" She said bursting out in a fit of laughter which was very contagious cause I found myself laughing too.

" I was gonna say I ain't hate it, was hot as fuck I even got wet" she said after getting herself together.

I was shocked at her statement, that's when it occurred to me that this girl was a freak and even though she acts rough she likes a nigga that can stand up to her and I'm done for that.

"You a freak now" I said almost laughing. I don't know but been around this girl brings out so much in me from overprotective, to laughter.

"I can be your freak" she said licking her fingers and walking up to me.

"What about that ugly nigga what's his face"

" We not fucking."

Music to my ears when she said that I don't know what happened to me, but I can't stand another nigga in her presence, and I know her bad ass knows I don't, but she just does that shit to fuck with me.

"But I like how you style mi though, after u give mi the one fuck then talk bout u no want mi after I wanna own u"

"Ghost..."

"Use my name babygurl"

"Damani, I don't do relationships, pops will kill me and I will kill a nigga that try to hurt me, so I avoid it"

"That's why the pussy so tight, saving it up for me" I smirked.

"Funny... give me a smoke" she said reaching for my joint between my fingers.

She inhales the smoke, holding it in for what seems like forever before she blew it in my face. I don't know what's with this girl, but she has a nigga acting like a pussy, she's so in control its hot. But two controlling people, soon someone will be dead. She smiled feeling like a winner and turned and walked back to the elevator leaving me staring at her firm sexy ass.

She's going to drive me crazy, if her pops don't kill me first.

I thought shaking my head.

OMNINISCENT

It was now 7:30 pm, Leek and Kulture were heading out doing their thing, while Milo, Pete and Davo were already headed to the strip club. Damani was out on business and Julianna was getting ready to go out with Alex, who she had promised she would go for a drink with. After a few minutes of choosing outfits. She finally found something she liked. Doing her hygiene, small makeup and getting dressed, she headed out. 20 minutes later she found herself at Aces Bar and Night Club. She made her way through the crowd looking for the VIP sections.

Alex: Hi baby, I'm by the bar and will be there shortly.

She looked down on the phone but decided not to reply to the message. He soon came up to her with two drinks in his hand.

"Got you a drink, how are you?" Alex said, handing her the drink.

Julianna was everything but it's one thing she never does, and that's take drinks from people she barely knows. She smiled and placed the glass on the table.

"Thanks, but Martini isn't my style" she said.

Even though the club was loud, Alex kept trying to start conversations which always ended in less than a minute.

JULIANNA

I can't believe a person can be this boring and worse, who talks at a freaking club?

I looked at him smiling and nodding my head. At this rate it might as well fall the fuck off, I must look like one of those big-headed dolls in a truck driver vehicle. I was getting really bored and irritated honestly, he was much more decent at the mall. As he talked and talked like he was on a damn show I glanced over his head to see persons dancing, shit That's what I want, someone to turn me on, sneak a dance then gives me a good fuck after.

Damani

I thought while licking my lips, just thinking about him makes me wet. His dick and his personality get me weak to my knees.

Don't forget that neck hold earlier.

Oh, yes that throat hold. I said, feeling my body warming up and my heart started racing. Shit I was getting horny.

"Jay! Jay! Jay!" I heard my name been repeated snapping me out of my thought.

"Yes" I semi yelled over the music that was getting louder, cause now it was females roll out time.

As I responded he continued, continued chatting. Looking back at the crowd as everyone danced, I noticed someone was staring at me. Getting on edge I tried to figure out who it was, but Alex kept chatting, this nigga, for fuck sakes.

"Shut up will you!" I snapped.