Chapter 28 - Time To Choose

Julianna

I got myself cleaned up and made my way downstairs to see dad watching the television. I was so embarrassed to talk with him, I can't believe he walked in on me plus what the fuck was he doing, coming in without me saying he should.

"Dad!" I said walking over to him.

"Hi! baby gurl" he said not making eye contact. I don't blame him.

"Why the hell you didn't wait for my respond?... daddy"

"Courtney told me you were upset"
"Sorry I walked in on you doing your thing" he added, and I sat down beside him and gave him a hug.

"I was feeling down but that's about something else"

"Ghost perhaps?" he replied hugging me back.

"How did he get into this?"

"Baby girl, I know you like him. What don't I understand is why you not getting some?" he responded, and I looked at him shocked.

"Some of what?"

"Sex"

"Daddy! you really should not be telling me these things" I said slapping him in the head

"Ouch!" he laughed. " So, what did he do to make you upset?"

"Nothing. I did something and now it seems like he doesn't like me the way he did before."

"Mind if I asked what you did?"

"Told him, I didn't want him and went on a date with an idiot who won't leave me alone"

"Idiot, huh... thought I told you avoid those."

"Yea, you did, he's a guy from school. He's not so bad I just don't like him like that, he's so soft"

"Ruff man you want?" Dad said laughing.

"Can you act like a daddy for once please"

"Ok! Ok. Jay you can't lead both of them on and not choose. someone is going to be hurt or dead."

"Choose... huh" I said looking at him before giving him a kiss.
"Oh and daddy don't come in my room without my permission" I said before heading upstairs.

"Noted" he cried out in reply.

I jumped into bed and decided to respond to Kyle text. To make my choice I have to give both guys a chance. And what better way to do this than date them both just for a while without either knowing and hope it all goes well.

 And what better way to do this than date them both just for a while without either knowing and hope it all goes well

Next Day @ 6pm

Jay you seriously going on a date with that guy? What if Damani finds out?

I'm not Damani's girlfriend. We are just friends who fucked twice.

Last I checked he told you; he was yours. Or did you forget that?