Chapter 11.1 The Beginning of the End

Damani/Ghost

It was around 11 am and the guys and I were chilling in the living room playing a game, we didn't have much to do since the only plan we had was to turn up at the club later. If I was back in Jamaica, I would be at the seaside right now watching the community girls swim and flirt with my crew while we smoke and drink red stripe and the little shop down the lane play some music. I didn't mind being back in Atlanta and shit, I had the chance to see my mama even though I haven't gone to look for her yet, only person I have seen is Aiden ass and I know he already told everybody I'm back by now.

"Yow! nigga the fuck you kill me for?" Davo said screwing up his face at me.

"Cause I can pussy... Have a problem" I said killing Milo ass too.

"Dude, I hate playing with you!!" He said getting up and walking over to the refrigerator for something to drink.

Same time J came out with her sexy ass with Kulture behind her.

"This again, I swear imma throwing that fucking game off the balcony" she yelled over at us.

"J you ain't doing shit to our game" Milo replied looking at her for a sec.

"Going on a date or something shawty?" I turned and asked after pausing the game.

"Fuck you questioning me for" she spat, back and rolled her eyes at me.

"One day imma make those eyes roll... watch!!" I yelled after her as she entered the elevator.

"Man, why don't you ask her out already" Milo said turning his attention back to the game.

"Obviously your bitch ass like her" Leek added.

"Nigga I should be shooting your ass for the stunt you pulled last night" I said glaring at him.

He went quiet while Milo and Rio started laughing at his ass.

"Seriously though... She has a nigga or something?" I asked them as Davo started rolling up a blunt.

"Man, we don't even know... I've known her for five years and I never heard her talk about a boyfriend," Milo said.

"Maybe she gay like Kulture ass, they always up in each other faces" Rio added.

"Wait! Kulture gay?!" I asked in shock.

"That means you ass didn't get no pussy the other day at the party" I added laughing and pushing Milo on the shoulder.

"Shut the fuck up nigga!" he spat.

"For the oldest one in this shit... You sure love to play" he added.

I didn't give a fuck I just continued laughing at his ass before I finally got up for a smoke.

Julianna

"So, you gonna tell me what happened last night after I left?" Kulture asked as we entered the mall.

"What makes you think something was there to tell?" I asked.

"Fuck! I saw the way Damani was looking at you... Didn't you fuck him?"

"Bitch! what I look like to you. Told you I'm not interested in his ass" I spat and walked over to Forever 21.

I wasn't gonna have any back and forth with her about Ghost ass. I told her a million times yes, his black ass cute and all and he seems to have my body in some type of way but I ain't about to go fucking a nigga like that, I wasn't 'boo-boo the fool'. I walked around in the store trying to see if I could find something, anything at all but everything was just not my style, or they couldn't fit my ass, so I walked out with Kulture behind me.