Chapter 10.1 Vacation

2 weeks later.

We arrived at the airport in Miami and collected our luggage and exited the airport and entered the bus we rented for the summer. Milo was doing much better, moving around on his own and back to his old self. Kulture was less moody lately which I didn't mind. And Ghost ass, still gets on my nerves. We all came to Miami in secret so no one could follow us and shit.

"Oh, Miami bitches here we come!!!" Leek shouted as we exited through the door.

"We can't take your ass nowhere!" Davo said pushing him.

"We are about to turn up!! hope you have some good shit plan J, can't have a boring ass two months" Milo said throwing his stuff in the back of the bus.

"You ass can't even turn up. You still on medz which means no sex, no drugs and no alcohol for a month." Ghost said reminding him.

"Fuck nigga can't let me have my bubble... Fuck!" Milo shouted and entered the bus.

"Don't worry Milo that's why we in Miami first, when you are good, we going to hit up Los Vegas next month, you can party up a storm". I hyped him up.

"That's why I love you J" he said.

I gave my bags to the bus driver as I got on the bus. We were heading to the hotel. I booked a 5-star hotel called Rio Grande Prairie Hotel. We arrived and I went up to the front desk while the bell boy got all our bags.

"I'm here for my reservation for 8 please" I said to the lady at the desk.

"Names please?" she asked.

"Julianna Black, Kulture Smith, Miles Williams, Malik Simms, Peter Small, David Reid, Damani Biggs and Raphael Knight" I told her giving her all of us legal names.

"Oh, your here for the six-bedroom presidential suite?" she asked excitedly.

"Yes" I replied looking at her.

"You must be rich-rich to book that for a whole month?" she asked.

"Not really... we have been saving for this trip since 5th grade" I lied, and she smiled.

"Well, here's your key card. Don't lose it. And enjoy your stay." She said handing, me seven credit cards looking things and I walked over to the group.

"Let's go, our... caretaker waiting for us" I pointed to the guy with a big smile on his face.

They all followed me as we entered the elevator and went to the last floor of the hotel. As you came off the elevator you were looking directly at a living room in the center, a bar over on the right side near the kitchen and a balcony that was near a hallway which seems to direct us to the different rooms.

"Welcome to Rio Grande Prairie Hotel I'm Romeo your room assistant, if you have any problems with anything address it to me. I will make sure your stay here is well spent" he said looking directly at me when he spoke.

"This here is the living area, bar and the kitchen at that side, you are assigned a chef that comes in daily to prepare your meals, you can give him day off if you like but he's required to work. You also have a bartender that only comes in at night, but the rules remain the same. The rooms are down the hall, and each room has air conditioning and a television with every channel to your service. This elevator here... "He continued speaking as he pointed to the elevator.

"Takes you up to the roof that has a grill and a pool and hot tub. No one will disturb you and there won't be any unwanted guests because your floor has a guard and the elevator, we entered is the only elevator to this room. Now enjoy your stay and again welcome to the Rio Grande Prairie Hotel." He added and winked at me and left.