Chapter 37 Untold Truth

Julianna

A day passed since the fight; I was lying in bed watching that video of the fight which was at one million views before I asked Leek to take it down. I hated the attention especially one that was over foolishness as usual. I wasn't the fighting type worst if it's in public with a girl over a nigga. Thinking about it, I had to laugh out loud for a mere minute, I got myself composed when I heard the doorbell rang. 'Who's even here this hour and who would even ring my doorbell", I thought as I slide out of bed. I was dressed in an American eagle underpants, tube top and socks., as it was bedtime, well 7pm but is my evening to relax. I slide on my black slides grabbed my gun and made my way downstairs. As I made it near the door it rang again, I placed the gun behind my back and opened the door to see Damani leaning on the door post with his back turned to me.

"Ghost why are you at my door?" I asked while I placed the gun in his side.

"Hi ma, easy man", he replied and turned around facing me.

"Can I come inside?" he asked.

"To do what exactly? Don't you have someone to be with right now"

"Who?"

"The fuck you mean who... you bitch Keneisha" I spat, and he laughed while he entered without my permission, and I closed the door.

Damani

Been a day since the fight, I haven't heard from Julianna nor seen her since. Keneisha was in her moody stage, since then she won't talk to me, but I didn't mind that either. I was on the road heading home while thinking about Julianna when the next thing I knew I was in her driveway. I got out of the car and went up to ring the doorbell, few minutes passed when I felt a gun in my side, followed by her voice. 'Damn she's looking very sexy right now, though she's not wearing anything much'. I thought as she speaks.

"Who?" I responded not hearing what she said before.

"The fuck you mean who... you bitch Keneisha" she spat, and I laughed and entered the house without her permission, and she closed the door.

"So, a really that you put on to answer the door in?", I asked as I sat down.

"It's night, I wasn't expecting anybody especially not you...again why are you here?" she responded standing in front of me.

"You deh pan mi mind so I decide to come see u sexy ass", I responded licking my lips. She stood there watching me in awe, what can I say she was damn sexy. I don't know why she was wearing what she was wearing but her ass cheek was showing through the shorts, her pussy was printing through the underpants and her breasts were as stiff as ever in that thin blouse she was wearing.

Julianna drives me crazy, and I know she knew this that's why she was playing games just before I left for Jamaica. I haven't seen her with that nigga since I came back to Atlanta, she was more focused on my brother and even though that pisses me off, I knew she didn't want him, oh she's been playing tricks all right.

"Seriously the Damani what are you doing at my house?"

"We not friends and I'm sure you have a bitch somewhere to be with", she added.

"Does it look like I want to be with Keneisha right now?", I asked looking down on my pants. I was horny as hell, just watching her, watching her body, watching her smile, watching that attitude, everything about her turned me on. The more I sat here the more I got horny and the more my manly-hood raise. I watched her looking down on me with a smirk on her face.

"You do know I'm not fucking you... right?"

"Why not... I'm all yours?", I question back.

"Damani, since you've been back... you've been fucking with Keneisha. I don't know what she has, I don't want what she has, So, you can get the fuck out of my house", she spat walking to the door to open it.

"Bumbo, calm down Jay. I didn't come for sex. I just wanted to check on you." I said holding her hands and pulling her from the door before she could unlock it.

"Whateva a gwan in mi pants. Is cause it's happy to see your beautiful ass" I added pulling her into me.

I stared at her, and she did the same, before she smiled at me and pulled away.

"Wha so funny?" I asked as she walked to the kitchen.

"Nothing" she responded taking a juice from the fridge.

"Come on Julianna"

"I just find it funny how you have a whole gurl up in your house but wanna spend time with me" she replied taking a drink.

"Jay told you she not my girl. I don't want her I want you", I said walking up to her and grabbed her by the waist.

"Go out on a date with me" I asked her.

"On one condition?"

"Wha that be?"

"I shoot you"

"What the fuck?"

"If you love me, you will let me"

"Fine, but in my arm... the left arm." I responded and she laughed. I never seen her laugh this hard before. I watched her having the time of her life, laughing before she got herself together.

"Damn I really did a number on you", she chuckled.

"I was just kidding Damani" she said walking closer to me.

"Why don't we go up to my room, smoke and you tell me what's going on with you and Keneisha" she added holding out her hand for me to take it.

"Doesn't sound like a bad idea", I smile taking her hands and we made our way upstairs.

We spent the evening smoking and talking. I explained the whole Keneisha situation which she found funny, then again, we were high as fuck everything was funny right now. We sat in the room, which was now filled with smoke, getting to know each other on a different level. Whatever spirit that led me to her house tonight, deserved my soul because we had a great time just talking.

"Baby gurl, you good?" I heard Boss man asked on the other side of her door.

"Daddyyyy!" she jumped up from the floor and ran to the door to open it and I watched as the smoke in the room escaped through the door with her.

"You smoking in there?"

"Ah... yes and I feel great" she replied jumping into his arms.

"I've missed you" she added burying her head in his neck. She seems like a little angel around her father but we both know she's a demon ready to devour anything that's in her way.

"Ghost?"

"Yep"

"Don't like the smoking idea, but thanks for making her happy"

"She been smoking long time." I responded still sitting on the floor and he walked away with Julianna attached to him.

She was so sweet, and I wanted to experience that from her. Her showing me what it's like when she loved somebody so much, she would kill for them. When Julian asked me to fly back to Atlanta almost a year ago, telling me he had a job for me to do, I didn't think it was babysitting a hot head. 'Ghost, just show her what it's like to live a life where she spends less time at the trap house' I can recall him saying. And God know that task was a challenge because she hated me without her knowing me. We had a few great times until I started liking her too much. 'Nothing is wrong if you date her... you a good youth' Julian voice ran in my head, and I was gonna do just that until I saw her kissing that nigga from her school. She messed with my heart and broke it that day, but I kept finding my way back to her. I have to try and make it work this time. I thought to myself before I fell asleep on her floor.