Chapter 5.2 The Party II

Ghost/Damani

I watched as shawty whined her ass away. I was really surprised she left the house like that, plus the cover up wasn't better...only thing it was hiding was maybe her fat pussy print, in that panty but nothing more, her ass cheeks and nipple was saying hello sailor. And I ain't gonna lie I was a little turned on just by her looks and that attitude of hers, that's the kind of gurl you want in your life a badass and a sexy ass... where other niggas gonna look up to you because they can't have what you got.

"Yow!... soon come back" I said to the guys that had "the fuck" look on their faces as I walked away.

I followed her into the house to see her making her way up the stairs. Going up she entered a room pretty much the wrong room too because she just walked her ass into my bedroom.
I walked up and opened the door, but she wasn't there, so I guess she entered the bathroom, so I lied on the bed and waited for her to exit.

"The fuck you doing here" I heard her say pointing her gun at me for the third time in less than a week.

"Shawty put the shit down, you in my motherfucking house, my motherfucking room have a little respect" I said sternly while she looked at me with her face saying, "who the fuck you think you talking to".

About a minute later she kissed her teeth and put the gun back in her bag.

"So, what you doing up in here?" I asked her.

"To take a piss! ... that's a problem?" She asked back.

"A rest room is downstairs" I said leaning over to my nightstand and took out some weed and paper to make a blunt.

"Fuck should I know... I don't live here" she replied walking to the door.

"You wanna smoke?" I asked her and she immediately stopped in her tracks and walked over to me.

"Sure" she said looking down on me and even though I was sitting at this point she was still short as hell.

I handed her the blunt and made myself another, while she sat in the chair across from me and inhale the smoke and blew it through her nose. I watched her as she repeated this, not gonna lie it was mad sexy how she knew how to hold her weed.

"What you looking at?" she asked getting my attention back to reality.

"Your ass
...smoking away like it's nothing" I said taking a smoke and still staring at her pretty face.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"18... my birthday is in October" she said blowing out smoke as she speaks.

"Cool...cool... You a libra or what?" I asked again.

"Scorpio"

"No wonder you have such a bad ass attitude" I said and laughed while she stared at me obviously annoyed.

"So, you name J?" I asked again.

"So, you name Damani?" she asked mugging me.

I was shocked she knew my real ass name. I was gonna kill Aiden ass for telling people my name. I knew it was him... he was my little brother and he said he was gonna invite some people from school.

"Ain't gonna answer?" She chuckled walking over to me.

"Yeah, my name Damani" I said taking another smoke.

Minutes after she was standing between my legs. I looked up at her as she looked down on me. I couldn't help but scan her entire body, I watch her eyes, lips, everything down to the stretch marks on her hips that made her extra beautiful. She kept staring at me while I did the same. I couldn't tell if she was high or what but if she wanted dick, I wasn't gonna whole back I had a thick 10" waiting for her. She leaned over and was inches away from my face, she looked down on me then minutes after she let out smokes in my face in the shape of O's then chuckled and straighten up herself.