Chapter 35 Jealous

Damani

"Funny, he didn't mention you yesterday", I heard Leek said to Ken. It was obvious they were also questoning her too, finding out who she was and why she was here with me.

"You know he likes Julianna?" Miles asked as I tried to make my way to them, but my grandpa was talking to me about something, and I wasn't really listening to him, I was listening to them.

"Who name so?"

"Her, that sexy goddess in the gold dress making her way over here" Davo said with a chuckle. They did find the whole thing amusing and now it was gonna get even more amusing because Julianna, Kulture and my damn loudmouth sister was heading in Ken direction.

"Papa, it was nice talking to u but mi have to go help out a friend."

"A'right mi grandson." He responded and I made my way over.

"Yow Ghost, why u never tell us you had a new girl", Leek asked taking a puff of his blunt.

"Dead motherfucker this, cause see Queen a come?" Milo laughed out loud.

"Ken come" I reached out my hands to her, but she slapped me instead and sat still.

"Wha Damani u no wah mi see u likkle bitch u have up here" she gave out very loud and I was hoping none of the three girls heard her.

"Wonder if she know, she a side chick?" she added, and the niggas were all looking puzzle as they tried, they best to decipher what she just said.

"Wow! dead now, somebody call the morgue" Miles laughed out and I guess they were getting better at the whole patois thing because they all started laughing.

"Hi Damani", I heard Jay's amazing voice said behind me and I slowly turned to see her looking up in my face with a smile. Smile, that was new especially in this situation, I thought.

"Sup Julianna" I answered her and she still had that smile on but wasn't looking at me anymore.

"Hi sissy, that's Dam new hoe?" Nickelia gave out pointing at Ken.

"A who u a call hoe?" Ken said standing up.

"If the cap fits" Nicki answered back.

"Heyyy, nope not today, not at mama's house, Nicki u know better than to come start up something" I said grabbing Nicki hands. I don't know what was funny, but the niggas kept laughing and making comments.

"Oh, nothing much, didn't know you were back", Julianna finally answered putting her attention back on me while Kulture and Nickelia went to sit with the boys.

"Him neva ave to tell u anytin" Keneisha said walking up beside me and taking my arm. Julianna chuckled and shook her head, while looking up and down on Ken.

"Ain't nobody asks you anything though"

"Yes, this is it, get the popcorn Leek" Rio announced.

Julianna was calm, very calm and that's what scared a thug like me, because she was a thug, and she had the same small temper I had. Keneisha wasn't making the situation better as she was getting defensive. It was a good thing that the music was playing, people were minding their business, Mama and Pops went inside, and we were at a distance from the crowd.

"U talking to mi man, so yeah, u talking to mi" she responded ringing her damn neck.

"You're man?" Julianna chuckled.

"Did he tell you he was crazy over my ass a few months ago" Julianna questioned.

Honestly, I wanted to see how everything plays out because I wanted to know if she was gonna take ownership of me, so I stood back and watch them conversate knowing I can't go too far as Julianna will draw for her gun.