Chapter 1

At night in Seattle, the streets of the city were peaceful. An old woman pushed a shopping cart with her pet dog in it. She looks down for a second to her dog before noticing a high speed chase with a stolen truck being chased by the Seattle Police Department. At back of the stolen truck, bank robbers have hijacked the vehicle.

"They're still on us!" A bank robber exclaimed.

His fellow bank robber throws him a stick of dynamite which he taps the top of to ignite it.

"This'll slow them down!" The bank robber said.

The bank robber throws the dynamite at one of the police cars who drive around the explosion that occurs when the dynamite stick touches the ground, causing the police car to hit a group of trash cans. The cars proceed to drive past one building of from where Sonic is watching the ordeal. He looks on his wrist to use an Apple Watch to call his sister.

"Alright." Sonic said. "So, what's the sitch, Art Girl?"

Back in Green Hills, Paige sat on top of an abandoned brick wall where she had her laptop and an energy drink as she looked at the traffic cam footage in Seattle. She observes the robbery and looks at her Apple Watch.

"Classic robbery in the city, KP." Paige replied, jokingly.

"We said this is mission impossible, not Kim Possible." Sonic recalled.

"Whatever you say." Paige chuckled. "Okay, you know that hard drive I gave you? I need you to plug it into the USB port and I'll monitor the vehicle from my computer."

"Copy that." Sonic smiled.

"You're lucky I can give you a pass this time, cause I got my trademark to make tonight." Paige reminded.

"Right, is this the Batman anniversary?" Sonic asked.

"Harley Quinn." Paige corrected. "Just call me back when you get the hard drive in."

Paige hangs up and takes a sip of her energy drink.

Back in Seattle, Sonic proceeds to tighten his shoes, do some stretches, jump in place and readying his chaos energy, crack his knuckles, do some air punches, and eat a chili dog, before leaping off the building and swiftly following the chase, passing several other cars. Sonic makes flying noises.

"Watch out! 'Cuse me!" Sonic said. "Pardon me! Coming through!"

Sonic speeds up to the side window of the truck and kicks the drives while holding to the railing on the roof of the truck.

"Good evening, gentlemen." Sonic greeted. "Mind if I drive?"

Sonic kicked the driver, that made the door on his side open up with him clinging onto it. Sonic takes the wheel.

"Better buckle up!" Sonic said.

Sonic makes a right turn, making the bank robbers in the back hit one another from the movement. The Seattle Police Department continue the chase as sticks of dynamite fall out of the truck and explode upon hitting the ground.

"How we doing back there?" Sonic asked, before he turns one way, making the bank robbers hit one wall in the truck. "And now this way!"

Sonic proceeds to make another turn, making the bank robbers hit the other wall whilst all the money they stole flies out of the truck. Sonic laughs as the chase continues.

"Woo-hoo!" Sonic cheered.

He pulls out the hard drive from his quills and plugs it into the USB port. He calls Paige on his Apple Watch.

"Hard drive is in, Paige." Sonic said. "Whatcha got?"

Just as she informed, Paige now monitored everything inside the vehicle from her laptop.