Chapter #6: Day 3 / Night 3

Lassi's POV

I am glad Alab wasn't voted out. He was Psychic after all! The Good one, I think.

Anyways, Veronica, Zahrah, Liling decided to play again, but this time, Tamia and Rosalie joined. Instead, I went to watch movies with a group of people.

*~Timeskip brought to you by Natalia~*

The movies were really cool, except for the one where Seungho screamed, because of a jumpscare and I was sitting right next to him... My poor ears... Most of the films were horror ones. It was now 5 pm and I'm tired. I haven't slept for the last 2 nights. At this point, I would run to the nearest bed and sleep on it. But I also needed a plan on how to use my abilities next. First the sleep, then the plan.

*~Timeskip i-forgot the number~*

I woke up. I feel like a new person after this sleep.

'Well, time to make a plan, I guess. I can maybe use the journal, because there isn't anything else to write on.'

I began to write:

'Potential targets:

Cody - dark psychic;

Alab - psychic;

Jamila - because I still haven't gotten a single muffin from her; muffin man;

Evelyn - I don't really like her, she is very quiet; maybe spy or scout or medic or survivor;

Liling - maybe medic.'

'Maybe I should go for Liling. Sorry.'

I looked at the clock. I still have 1 hour before the power goes out.

Seungho's POV

The clues are... I don't know what to say. So far, I have these 2:

'At least one of these players is evil: Adam, Evelyn, Rosalie

At least one of these players is good: Cody, Nikolai'

But Adam and Adora were twins, so Adam is good. That leaves Evelyn and Rosalie, but I don't think it's Evelyn, because if she was evil, she wouldn't be helping us at all. That leaves Rosalie. About the second clue, I can't make any assumptions yet.

Also, with the info of the investigations, the murderer really likes stabbing people. We should really lock all the cupboards in the kitchen. But Jamila won't be able to cook that way. This is a crazy idea that won't work, because the murderer might use other ways. Drowning (lock the bathrooms, even worse suggestion), suffocating, using other heavy objects or etc. THEN LOCK EVERYTHING IN THIS HOUSE.

The lights started to flicker. I hope I will live.

Murderer's POV

I must kill Seungho. He's too dangerous to be kept alive. At this point, I am praying he didn't figure me out. A smart boy.

I can maybe drown him in the toilet? Sure, that works too. If he screams while his head is inside, it would be even easier.

I approach him, careful not to make much noise. He was sitting next to the bathroom on the first floor. Even better.

I place my hand over his mouth and drag him to the bathroom, not turning on the lights. I am wearing black clothes and a wig. I can frame someone if he lives. I grab him by the hair and pushed it in the water. He opened his mouth to scream. Good.

After a few minutes, he wasn't breathing. I took his head it. I left him sitting by the toilet. I heard footsteps and decided to leave, not wanting to risk exposing myself. I made it to my room, where I was before that.

Medic's POV

Tonight, I am going to use my heal on Seungho. He seems to have an important role. I was looking for him, until I heard footsteps. I don't know who it is, whatever. The only place I haven't looked is the bathroom on the first floor. I opened it and turned on the lights. Wait, you can turn them on in the bathroom?!

But what bothers me right now is Seungho's body, next to the toilet. His hair was wet. An attempted drowning. I panicked and did the following, in this order:

1. Tried to wake him up.

2. Lied him on his back.

3. Gave him 5 rescue breaths. I already have a partner. My hair was kind of getting in my way.

4. Performed CPR.

He began to gain consciousness. A miracle. I left, before he could see me and turned off the lights.

I just made it downstairs, where I was when the lights flickered on again.

Lassi's POV

The lights flickered on again. I moved to the kitchen right before that.

"Good news for everyone! No one has died. Looks like the Medic did their job well."

Right then, Seungho came downstairs, while coughing.

"Guys, *cough* , I was attacked..."

_____________________________________

Character roles:
SEUNGHO - Detective
_____________________________________

Words count of Chapter #6: 775