Chapter #18: Day 9 / Night 9

Evelyn's POV

"Tamia... Are you sure it isn't you?" - I asked.

"No? Why would it be me? I'm a Survivor!"

"We'll see this night."

It's like 9 am and I am already bored. Very bored. I will just start drawing my journal I guess.

*~After a few hours~*

God, that was pretty much a lot of work. I just want the day to pass faster. I wanna sleep also, because most of the nights I haven't even laid anywhere. How do I even kill time? I have only 10 hours. What can I do for 10 hours, except watch a musical? Maybe Heathers: The Musical, I haven't watched it yet. I heard it's a really dark one, but whatever.

*~Two hours and half later~*

'Holy shit. I am not watching this again.'

Well, considering I am in a killing game and 17 people are dead and I had to see dead bodies, I don't know.

'Maybe tonight I can go in the basement, but I hope I don't fall down the stairs again.'

And a glass shard almost was left on my hand, but luckily, I removed it.

Also, shame Seungho really tried to lock the kitchen cupboards, that guy is crazy.

Seven hours and half left. I sighed. I had school homework and my math teacher's gonna kill me if I don't do my homework. Which is not there. And I will do it only if I make it out alive.

I go downstairs to check on the others. Seungho was on the sofa, listening to what is on the TV, while looking down at his journal and Tamia was trying to show Prasiddhi how to prepare a certain meal. I go and sit next to Seungho.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Aah! You startled me!" - he exclaimed.

"I did?"

"Yes! Now anyways, about what I am doing. I am trying to think of everyone's exact roles, here is what I have so far:"

'Adam - twin

Adora - twin

Alab - dark psychic?

Ally - possibly survivor, not sure

Colleen - survivor

Cody - psychic?

Evelyn - good team, unknown

Grace - clown

Jamila - muffin man

Jean-Claude - savior

Liling - assassin

Lassi - possibly witch; not quite sure

Marley - survivor

Nikolai - spy

Prasiddhi - medic

Rosalie - scout

Seungho (me) - detective

Tamia - probably murderer?

Veronica - survivor

Vinny - survivor (maybe)

Zahrah - survivor'

"Oh yeah, by the way, I am Survivor." I decided to help him.

"Oh thanks, then Tamia is Murderer. I trust you." - he said. Then, he edited the text next to my name. "I really want to eat ice cream, but I saw Ally stealing the box a few nights ago."

"Oh... But I wanted ice cream too, but I saw the box empty in the kitchen." The audacity to steal the box. I am going to ask for a new one if possible from the host. "If you ask the host something, will they reply?"

"I don't know, what were you going to ask?"

"If we can have another ice cream box..."

Suddenly, I heard Prasiddhi screaming.

"DID YOU JUST SET THE KITCHEN ON FIRE?!" - yelled Tamia.

"IT'S NOT THE WHOLE KITCHEN!"

I turn my head to see the commotion. The stove was on fire.

"WHATEVER, YOU SET THE STOVE ON FIRE!"

"IT'S YOUR FAULT!"

That was funny to watch. I went to help them stop the fire.

"GREAT JOB, PRASIDDHI!" - said Tamia.

"Is there a way to get more ice cream, by the way?" - I asked.

"Ask the host? I'll do it. Host, if you can hear me, can you gives us more ice cream?" - said Prasiddhi. No answer followed. "Didn't she said she is going to be there and answer any question?"

"What if she is not here?" - wondered Tamia.

"That might be possible."

*~Third timeskip for this chapter are u kidding me~*

There is now very little time left to 11 pm. Only 2 minutes.

'I am going to stay in the kitchen.' I sit down and the power is suddenly off.

Prasiddhi's POV

I am praying I don't die at this point. We already know it's Tamia. So they better not kill me. I hid in the bathroom on the first floor. It still smells, yuck. But I will have to stay here. It was quiet.

"Y-YOU!" - yelled someone.

I can't recognize who it was, it was muffled. They are maybe getting attacked. I can't go out and check out who it is, I am too scared now. I also can't go and try to save them for the same reason.

A few hours pass and I hear a loud noise from the stairs. The room I am in is right next to them. Everything is dead quiet now.

At least I have a box of matches in my pocket I can try to use later. I suppose if someone died, then me, Tamia and either Evelyn or Seungho are alive. Then we can vote off Tamia and win! If they are the Murderer...

The power came back on just in time. I open the door and leave the room. The view was rather depressing...

_____________________________________

Character roles:
*lol scroll up :,) *
_____________________________________

Words count of Chapter #18: 843