Chapter #16 : Day 8 / Night 8

Jean-Claude's POV

Whose idea was even that Zahrah could be evil?! Oh right, mine... I feel guilty. Why did other people had to support this?

I went around to look for something to do. That was, until I found UNO cards.

"Guys, look what I found!" I held the small red box with cards in the air. "Who wants to play?"

Everyone wanted to play. After we set up everything, we started playing. After 10 minutes, Tamia shouted:

"UNO!" They are good in everything, damn it.

"How did you-"

"Yes."

Two minutes of no one talking.

"I win."

"I want revenge." - I said.

"Ooooh, alright, good luck!" - they teased.

We player at least 15 other games and I still couldn't win.

"This is bullshit!" - I said. We played for 3 hours and I still couldn't win! I can't accept such loss.

"What? Mad you didn't win?"

"Ugh, whatever."

All I hope is for Tamia not dying tonight. The Murderer has the perfect chance to frame me, but I doubt it, since now everyone knows I am the Savior, because I told them when I revived Prasiddhi. If they even remember. The Murderer can make fool out of themselves if they kill Tamia and try to frame me. I have suspicions it could be Ally.

*~Extra large timeskip bought to you by Amani~*

I am currently eating dinner. Hey, Tamia can also cook good! And I don't, I am a terrible cook. Laugh at me if you want, but it's true.

After all, I decided to help Tamia with the dishes. Took me like at least 30 minutes.

'I will just watch TV, I guess...'

I turned it on and went all the way to the news channel. The news today were tragic.

- Massive floods all over the world;

- Hospital set on fire;

- American politics;

- A man murdered his wife and kids.

I gave up and went to take a long hot shower.

30 minutes later...

I feel like a new person now. Fuck it, I'm making the host pay a lot for water. I don't like them, whoever they are. I will just go and sleep for now. My room was for some reason right next to the bathroom on the first floor.

Murderer's POV

I will go after anyone I find at this point. Everyone else is good, besides me. I promised myself that whoever ate my box of ice cream will be next, but this will have to wait for until I find out who committed this act of sin.

I will just go for the bloody way. The house becomes pitch dark and I put my plan that I made a few hours ago in action. I am hoping ro find Tamia, but I have absolutely zero idea where they are.

I put on my black cloak and grab the knife I hid in the drawer of my desk a few nights ago. I will go downstairs to look around, but find no one. I will just knock down someone's door and kill them. I made a first attempt, but the room turned out to not be in use. I walked for a bit and make a second attempt. This time, I had luck.

I slowly tiptoed to the victim and placed the knife in their stomach, while shouting:

"BE GONE, THOT."

Okay, the last part was a complete joke. The other person tried to run, but I chased after then. They entered the bathroom and couldn't lock it. They had bought something with themselves to stop the bleeding. I turned on the lights, so I could see better. They immediately recognized me and widdened their eyes in horror.

"Y-you... Why...?" - they said with their now powerless voice.

"Oh, you wouldn't understand."

I ended them with one final stab. I am glad blood did not get on my clothes, but my hands, I need to wash them. The towel I dried up ended up getting bloody after I dried my hands.

'Damn it...'

I quickly hid in my room to take off my disguise. The lights just flickered on and shoot, I forgot to turn off the bathroom lights! I don't care.

'Good luck to me, today will be tought...'

_____________________________________

Character roles:
JEAN-CLAUDE - Savior
??? - Murderer
_____________________________________

Words count of Chapter #16: 705