20 (M)

JIMIN POV

He thought Jungkook was joking when he said all he wanted to do was kiss But the alpha seemed determined to prove how serious he was.

For the next week whenever they were alone they did a lot of kissing. Tons. Acres.

It was hands down the most kissing Jimin had done since he'd been a bored teenager wondering what all the fuss was about.

With Jungkook it was ten times better.

They had yet to venture into Jungkook's bedroom, Jimin still tensing every time he thought about it.

But he'd started to wonder, if the kissing was as good as all that, how nice the rest of it might be.

So that afternoon, when Min was over having a play date with Jih, Jimin took Jungkook by the hand and guided him to his bedroom door.

"Where are we off to?" The alpha asked with a laugh.

"Bed." Jimin told him not letting go of his grip on the alpha.

But when he got to jungkook's door all his muscles locked up and he couldn't go any further.

"Jimin?"

"Give me a minute," he said through gritted teeth almost in tears from frustration.

"I want this Jungkook."

" I promise."

"But maybe you don't want it right here and now." The alpha said softly.

"No, I do. I really do."

"You could carry me inside?"

Jungkook turned him around cupping Jimin's face in his hands.

"Not happening."

"When you're ready and not before okay?"

"But if we don't try some thing, I'll never get through the door."

Jungkook sighed and nodded. "We'll have to work up to it."

"Today, we won't go in."

"But I'm going to open the door."

"Maybe if you see there's nothing in there to be scared of, it'll make it easier."

It wasn't like jimin didn't know what Jungkook's room looked like.

He'd seen inside more than once But that was different from going in there with the alpha so they could...

"It's no good trying to force it," Jungkook said swinging the door open.

"You have to want it, mind and body."

"Right now some part of you is saying no."

"I think you should listen to it."

Jimin peered inside unable to identify what it was that set his heart racing and not in a good way.

"Even if it's stupid and ruining the best thing that ever happened to me?"

Jungkook wouldn't wait forever.

Of that, Jimin was certain.

"It's not stupid and it's not ruining anything."

Jungkook cupped his cheek, drawing his attention away from the door and to the alpha himself.

He let Jungkook coax him into a kiss, loving the feeling of the alpha's mouth on his as he was backed against the wall next to Jungkook's bedroom.

"It is stupid," he insisted as Jungkook pressed a line of hot kisses along his throat.

"I want you so badly but I can't have you because of a door I'm afraid to walk through when I haven't got a broom in my hand."