Epilogue

JUNGKOOK POV

Jungkook balanced SuJin against his shoulder as he walked through the house in search of Jungmin.

"Time to go visit the pack house, Minnie."

"Have you got your shoes on?"

Sujin groused a little and Jungkook rubbed his back. "I know, kiddo."

He glanced into the workshop and almost missed Jungmin.

"There you are."

Jungmin was in his leopard form and curled up asleep in the little nest box that he had made for him all the way back when he'd first arrived at the pack.

He'd be too big for it soon.

With a sigh, Jungkook sat down on the couch next to him reached out a hand and stroked his fingers through Jungmin's fur.

The cub's nose twitched and his eyes peeked open.

"Time to go, kiddo."

"We've got places to be."

In response, Jungmin tucked his chin into Jungkook's hand and went back to sleep.

Jungkook shook his head, wondering what to do about his predicament.

"Are you guys ready to go?"

Jimin paused in the doorway, Yuri in his arms. " I'm guessing that's a no."

"Everyone's sleepy today."

"Not Yuri" Jimin said, rocking the baby when she started to cry.

Jungkook knew there was only one thing to do.

He tickled Jungmin's chin and the cub squirmed and rolled over, opening his eyes and yawning as he stretched.

"I'll pack him some clothes," Jimin suggested. "In case he wants to shift back while we're over there."

A few minutes later, they were walking through the woods.

Jimin carried Yuri and the baby bag while Jungkook juggled Sujin and Jungmin.

The cub insisted on getting down as soon as the pack house was in sight, racing ahead of them before stopping and turning, waiting impatiently for them to catch up.

Jungkook was suddenly struck by a memory from months earlier.

Before the twins before Jimin, before finding a leopard cub hiding up a tree.

He had stood where he was standing now and wondered when the sight of the pack house had started filling him with dread.

It had stopped being his home, the center of his pack and had become the place that showed him what was missing in his life.

Jungmin and Jimin had changed all that.

When he was home, at the house, he had his family around him and their own little life.

But, like hobi and Tae, it wasn't just them alone.

The pack was only a stone's throw away and they were enmeshed in pack life just as much as anyone else who lived there.

Jimin and Jungmin went to the packhouse almost every day, they were his connection to the pack itself.

They helped him feel part of everything while still having the space he needed to be their Guide.

"Alpha?" Jimin's hand touched his arm. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah." He smiled at his mate.

"Sorry, I was miles away."