Strike Back

"Need help, Kiddo?" Satoru asks as he lifts rubble before it can land on Yūji. "Iron-Man!" He shouts, grateful, and climbs out of the rubble. He looks at where Kenjaku's body is supposed to be but is with a drone.

"Fuck!" Yūji says and Satoru laughs. "Do you know anything about the weapons?" He asks Satoru and he places down the rubble. Satoru shakes his head and tries to plan their next attack. The roof continues to collapse. "I had EDITH scan the building and Kenjaku is in the library controlling drones from there," Megumi says to their suits and Yūji nods. "Best plan would be one distacts while the other focuses on getting the electricity off. He's running off the school's supply system."

Yūji volunteers to distract, as Gojo and Megumi are more effective with electricity. Megumi protests against.

"Satoru is stronger than you, he should be the one fighting," they say and Yūji frowns. "Yes, but he knows his way around technology," Yūji says, "and I'm good at fighting." Megumi lets out a harsh sigh and promises to help Yūji.

Making the way down to the basement is an easy task. The Gym Building is the only one that has collapsed, and was a separate building from the rest of the classrooms. Jocks, like Yūji, probably won't be able to have a gym for a while yet.

Satoru tries to find a map of the building, as it was massive, but he finds a "Staff Only" door, which looks like a fire escape door, and he opens it. He walks down the stairs, carefully.

"EDITH, turn on Night Vision," Satoru demands and EDITH confirms the movement. There are a bunch of rats in the basement and other things. There were spare fire extinguishers, old laptops, and wires. He looks for a power board.

"I've already had EDITH scan the room, the power board is labelled 'electricity' in English," Megumi informs and EDITH shows a text box with the words. Satoru nods and thanks Megumi.

He sees it to the right, covered in moss and whatever else. He cringes and pulls the box open.

All the wires are tangled.

"Be careful," EDITH warns, "some of the wires may explode."

Yūji scans the outer area of the library. Megumi was probably more familiar with it than Yūji was but they're busy. He climbs up onto the roof of the library and asks EDITH for a scan.

There are three people in the room, all close to the centre. Tech surrounds them and Yūji knows he's doomed if he doesn't think this through. "EDITH send a picture of the scanned room to Fushiguro Megumi," he says and EDITH voices an affirmation.

He continues to look for different entrances, as the usual one is blocked, and weird looking bricks. Schools aren't really designed for secret pathways, though.

He sits at the top of the roof and sighs. "Come on, Megumi," he sighs and slouches. Maybe what Satoru is doing is difficult. Yūji sighs and goes through the front entrance of the school.

A raid of the place would not be the best way to go. Brute strength can be used as a positive on Yūji's side if it were a solo with Kenjaku, no tech. But he holds the higher ground.

Yūji's damned if he does anything. He's damned if he doesn't.

Damn, Itadori! Megumi thinks as they observe the schools security system. In a nearby room there's the loudspeaker for announcements of the day. He tries to fight Hanami but Hanami has the electricity gun. It's no use.

The suit stops, freezing Yūji in place, and Megumi freaks. Their design is going to fail on Yūji. "EDITH; project a mask on Itadori Yūji's face of a robot," Megumi asks and it does. They can hear Yūji freaking out and calling them for help.