Chapter 14

_________________________________________

"You are my person, you are my possession, you are my obsession. You are Mine.. " -- Wang Yibo.

_________________________________________

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Huang Mansion
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wang Yibo's looks at the person infront of him confusedly. While Wang Zi Xuan kept on smiling at him. Xiao Zhan also can't understand the situation.

When suddenly, Wang Yibo's brows relaxes and he sighs.

"Wang Zi Xuan... i see. Yes i remember you now... How come you are here after long time? Didn't you already went abroad?" Wang Yibo asked.

"Thank god you remember me.. And i did went abroad... But not for long. How can i?... After all... When my Fiancé is here." Wang Zi Xuan said with slight smirk.

Xiao Zhan looks at her with confused face and than at Wang Yibo. While Wang Yibo kinda gets the meaning behind this but not clearly.

Wang Yibo turns his head to the side for a look. Wang Zi Xuan's eyes landed on the person who she now wanted to kill. She was giving a disgusted look.

Xiao Zhan looks down to see his dress and feels ashamed.

'Is my dress ugly? Or am i looking not good.' Xiao Zhan thought.

"Oh.. By the way... who is she? I haven't seen her before... Is she your secretary or caretaker? Or maybe... A slut." Wang Zi Xuan asked.

But the last word she was unheard by Wang Yibo but not from Xiao Zhan. Hearing this, Xiao Zhan smiles nervously at her and bow his head.

Wang Yibo turns his head back to them and wraps his arm around Xiao Zhan's shoulder. Wang Zi Xuan notice his action. She clench her fist tightly.

"Meet Xiao Zhan... The love of my life. He is a boy.. My boy." Wang Yibo said with love filled eyes.

He was only looking at Xiao Zhan's shining eyes that had tears. Xiao Zhan smiles at him and lowers his head in shyness.

Wang Zi Xuan's heart burnt seeing the scene. She glared at both of them.

'You are mine Yibo... How dare this whore seduce you? And how could you even love a boy??... Since when did you turn gay??... Well this won't go for long.. Tonight i will take you and keep you close to my chest forever... Away from everyone... Away from this bitch.. And he will be ruined for sure. I will ruin him.' Wang Zi Xuan thought.

Wang Zi Xuan chuckles and looks at Wang Yibo.

"Uh... Yibo than i'll be back in a moment. Mom must be calling for me.. See you." Saying this she left them both.

After seeing then being so lovely together, she couldn't bear it. So she left to her mother.

Xiao Zhan thinks about her expression for a moment. But he is confused. He looks at Wang Yibo, who is looking at him already.

"Umm... Yibo.." Xiao Zhan calls.

"Hmm?" Wang Yibo replied.

"What do you think about my dress and me?... Answer honestly." Xiao Zhan said.

His eyes were looking very innocent as if hoping to get a prositive reply.

Wang Yibo pinch his cheek lightly.

"Why are you asking?... I already told you.. You are beautiful and your dress makes you look like a fairy." Wang Yibo replied with a slight smile..

Xiao Zhan smiles in relief, but his smile immediately fade and his lips turn into an adorable pout. He looks down but again smiles happily.