vii.

YOU'VE BEEN MY
MUSE FOR A LONG TIME.
YOU GET ME THROUGH EVERY DARK
NIGHT. I'M ALWAYS GONE, OUT ON THE
GO. I'M ON THE RUN AND YOURE HOME ALONE.

"who is it?"

izuku groaned, waking up out of his light sleep in the mid-afternoon to the ring of his doorbell.

he'd gotten no response to his question. quirking a brow at this, he opened the door, unknowing of what to expect.

though, once his eyes laid on that familiar, supple face of none other than katsuki, he couldn't help the smirk that tugged at his lips.

"well." he said, amused. his eyes lazily falling lidded.

katsuki's eyes widened at the sight. izuku was once again shirtless, black sweatpants clinging loosely to his hips. they sagged, exposing yet another tattoo right below his defined v-line. this one more simple than others, a shooting star.

holy fuck. how was izuku 19 yet gotten so much ink?!

katsuki's poor little sheltered mind raced at this. though was soon halted and izuku's voice cut though his thoughts like a knife through warm butter.

"holy fuck. my eyes are up here... and i thought i was shameless."

katsuki furrowed his brows at this, taking a bit of offense. "what?!" he shouted. "you're the one who opens the door half-dressed!"

izuku chuckled softly, "it's my apartment. i do what i want." he said, turning away and leaving the door open. this only spurred katsuki's confusion more.

"i came to return your clothes?" he said, his statement sounding like more of a question at that moment. "i texted you earlier but you didn't respond."

"oh right, put it on my bed." izuku said, now in his kitchen. he then opened a tray of fruit, eating them as if he were a starved man.

katsuki only huffed, walking into the apartment, and closing the door to ensure that the cool air would not seep out. he then walked past the kitchen, down the hall, and to izuku's room as he remembered.

though, once he opened the door, he was met with a vaguely familiar scent.

a scent that'd been burned into his brain since the party, the scent that made his stomach turn.

"ew. what is that smell?" katsuki said, his face contorted into disgust. he hastily placed izuku's washed and folded clothes he'd left with on the green-haired male's bed before turning away with the intent to exit.

"hm? ..oh. it's weed," izuku snorted as he was now at the doorway, blocking the exit. "you hated it during the party. made you throw up."

katsuki was slightly startled by izuku's larger frame suddenly appearing in front of him. though, what he'd said seemed to get more of a reaction of out the blond.

"stop talking about that stupid party." he groaned. izuku laughed slowly, "embarrassed?" he asked.

katsuki looked up at the taller male, izuku's eyes were low. though, his katsuki could still make out those dilated pupils surrounded by deep viridian irises.

"are you high?" katsuki asked bluntly. izuku expression then shifted into a genuine smile as he laughed softly, his eyes trailing off to the side.

"a little."

katsuki rolled his eyes at this, attempting to seem annoyed. though, he couldn't help but feel his blood rush the slightest bit at the sight of izuku in such a state.