xx.

R.I.P. TO MY YOUTH.
IF YOU REALLY LISTEN, THEN
THIS IS TO YOU. MAMA,THERE IS
ONLY SO MUCH I CAN DO. TOUGH FOR
YOU TO WITNESS, BUT IT WAS FOR ME TOO.

// heavy content warning for this chapter. it contains detailed self harm, slightly gory descriptions, domestic abuse, vomit, and overdose.

[ proceed with caution. ]

when did the pain begin?

a question that rang in izuku's head every waking moment.

when would the pain... stop?

a question, again, that izuku would ask himself. this time, whenever the memories would return.

memories...

"it's because of that boy

"it's because of that boy." hisashi hissed in front of izuku, arguing with inko.

"how dare you say that right in front of him, hisashi?!" inko retaliated strongly. the woman's face burned with anger, hisashi was drunk once again. she was not going to let the man tear down their son in an intoxicated haze.

the man only laughed, suddenly becoming cold, and calm. this shift was odd, brewing an uncomfortable feeling within inko. "ah, i see..." he sighed. "i see why i can't fucking stand him. he's just like you, insufferable."

"no wonder why he gets bullied in school. he's a little crybaby, a bitch."

"hisashi!" inko yelled with her heart in her throat. wishing to protect her only son. though this led to hisashi immediately raising a hand to her.

izuku was only ten when he first saw his mother get hit so cruelly by the man he once called his father.

a monster.

"mom!" izuku's little heart was in his throat then. similar to his mother at this moment. he began sobbing horribly as he clutched his chest. hisashi then turned to the boy who rose to his feet. "fuck are you gonna do? lil' shit.."

"dad, stop! please..." izuku begged. sobbed, even. he ran to inko, who instead of dwelling on the pain, reassured izuku that she was okay.

"ah, fuck this." hisashi groaned with disgust. he walked out of izuku's room where the argument had begun.