xi.

I'LL FUCK YOU IN LOVE,
EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT. I'LL FUCKING
DIGEST YOU ONE KISS AT A TIME. YOU WISH
I WAS YOURS, AND I HOPE THAT YOU'RE MINE.

"i-izuk-..ah... fuck-please!"

katsuki's previously soft, adorable, breathy moans soon turned to shameless utterly slutted out cries of pure, ecstatic pleasure as he begged izuku to go harder, faster as if he weren't already. and of course, izuku was there to do it. he pulled those blond locks roughly, as katsuki's arch deepened. izuku pulled katsuki in-by his hair-with each thrust, making sure to go as deep as possible as the blond seemed near insatiable at this point.

katsuki was now lying on his stomach, his legs bent at the knees to support him only a bit while izuku brutally fucked him into the sheets.

"like that?" izuku whispered teasingly, leaning down to katsuki's ear, tugging that blond hair even harder. he then watched as katsuki mouthed a weak 'fuck' through now bitten and bruised lips. he was entirely lost in the feeling.

the blond only nodded softly, his face reddened and wet by his very own tears. "see? there was never any need to be jealous, baby. i'm right here, making you feel amazing." katsuki whined in response, it was hard to think clearly-or at all. it seemed that each brutal thrust from izuku was able to push away any thought that attempted to form in katsuki's muddled mind. every time izuku bottomed out before thrusting inside harshly, katsuki's mind would go blank.

though one thought stood to capable of remaining: izuku. how good izuku made him feel, how much more of izuku he wanted.

izuku, izuku, izuku.

"yes..! yes..." he sobbed softly. his those deep vermilion irises were so dark that they now seemed to be a darker shade of wine, clouded with heavy lust.

izuku's chest swelled with pride at the sight. the previously solemn, sharp blond was now but a pathetic, whining mess below him. katsuki submitted all power to izuku, leaving himself utterly vulnerable.

"you're all mine," izuku breathed grinning almost wickedly. "all fucking mine."

katsuki cried highly, izuku suddenly felt him tightening around his dick once more. "y-haa..-yess.. oh god." katsuki's voice was just so whiny. he was shameless, uncaring as his body burned with nothing but pleasure.

as impossible as it seemed, izuku's thrusts grew harder, faster katsuki grew close. "say it." he spoke sharply. "say you're mine," izuku cooed, his breath ghosting along the shell of katsuki's ear before pressing a light, featherlight kiss. "or i won't let you cum."

the blond gasped from below him, shaking his head slowly. "noo.. please! izuku... i'm yours," katsuki gasped, his eyes rolling behind his lids at the feeling of izuku tugging at his hair. oh, it hurt and katsuki loved every second of it. "all yours!"

izuku smirked proudly before pulling away. his hand releasing that blond hair he loved to pull so much before joining his other at katsuki's curved hips.

he gazed down at katsuki's cherry-flushed, glistening back. and damn, katsuki looked so good from the front and the back. "fuck.." izuku groaned sharply as he felt his orgasm approaching once more. he then angled his thrusts towards katsuki's prostate, watching as the blond turned to complete mush below him.

almost immediately, katsuki came, mumbling nonsense as the white substance dirtied izuku's sheets for the umpteenth time. truly, izuku was surprised that katsuki had anything left in him by now. they'd been at it for.. hours to say the least.