| 15 |

I walk up the stairs and into my room for the last time, I look around in my now old room. My brain starts to replay the thousands of memories I have gotten in here, and for some time I will not get to create more. My memories will stay with me, but now I will create new ones in Rome alone, I will miss my father and my aunty, but they are just a train ride or a phone call away, and that is what makes me want to keep going. "Ready to leave my son?" My father says behind me, I turn around and see my father lifting my last suitcase into his hands. Since we already have moved all of my stuff to my own place, I have left a small suitcase behind so that I could spend my last time with my family. I nod and slowly follow him downstairs, on my way down I notice my mother by the wall of pictures. My father signals me to go and talk to her, on the inside I groan, but I know that I have to say something to her. I slowly approach her side, I look at where her eyes rest. It is a family picture... A family picture from when I was a kid when my grandparents still were alive, I was sitting on my grandfather's thighs, and my dear grandmother is standing in front of me trying to give me a teddy bear, but instead, I am looking at the piano. Mother often told me that I would sit next to my grandfather when he played the piano, I guess when I look at the picture I get to remind myself of where I have found the love of piano and much from. 

"I know that you are leaving for Rome. I am happy that you and that man are no longer wasting your time on each other" The need to yell at her starts to grow. But her following words catch me off guard. "But it makes me unhappy that you are unhappy, even if I do not support you, it still breaks my heart that you are crying over someone you love. And that, that someone is him not wanting you to follow your dream" Makes her unhappy seeing my unhappy? It is not something I hear every day, it feels nice but I still do not wish to give her my full trust. She looks at me and looks like someone who is about to cry, she quickly pulls me into a tight hug, and I can feel her body lightly shaking, her body feeling cold, and her ability to breathe is gone. I stand there for a second before I lightly pat her shoulder. "I love you, even if I make some questionable actions or choices"

My father drives off after spending some time in my apartment. I stand outside of the apartment's main door, he hugged me for a second ago, and just as he is about to leave I stop him. "Father?" He stops and turns around to look into my eyes, I sign and pull an envelope out that is folded and give it to him "What is it?" He asks, I do not say much other than: "If you see Yoongi or one of his friends give this to him or them - there are words that I want to say to Yoongi..." My father nods, he reaches his hands up to my cheek to give it care. I bow my head "I promise" My father says with a shaky voice.

The car becomes smaller and smaller as he drives off, away from my apartment. And when the car has turned into a small dot, I turn around and walk into my apartment. The window is open and by the window sill sits Love on the blanket I have laid out for her to lay on. I walk over to Love and feel as Love rubs its head on me. I am for once not feeling alone outside of my parents' home. I had Yoongi back then, now I have myself. I have Love who will give me some company.

Hours become days, that becomes weeks, and a few months become many months of being with Love in this apartment. I have gotten some friends at school, but I still prefer being alone. I have not yet heard from either Yoongi, Namjoon or their other friends.  Maybe they do not need to have me around, I feel like a fool for thinking that. 

I hear my inner voice tell me: "You do not need them to be you, you need you to be you"