Chapter 2

Mal pov

I groaned at the sound of my horrid alarm. Signaling for me to wake up and get ready for school. Begrudgingly I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to take a bath.

After getting dressed I checked my phone, '7:30 I have 30 minutes to eat breakfast.' I thought groaning. I went to the kitchen to see breakfast on the table, "Miss please do eat." Charles says while he cleans dishes. I took a seat and began eating the delicious pancakes Charles had made.

"Charles have I ever told you that your cooking is heavenly?" I asked closing my eyes, happily munching on the food

Charles chuckled as he wiped a glass, "Only 489 times, miss." He says.

I opend my eyes, "consider it now 490 times." I told him.

Charles chuckled again, "thank you Miss that's very thoughtful of you." He said. I checked the time it was 7:50, I got up and put my plate inside the sink. The both of us went to the door and put our shoes and coats on, and we went to the car to headed out to my new school. We arrived precisely at 8:00, "Have a wonderful first day Miss." Charles bid farewell and drove off. Students looked at me shocked.

"She must be rich..."

"Is she new here?"

"Why does she look familiar?"

"She's kinda cute."

I mentally rolled my eyes at there gossiping. I walked towards the school building, "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" I hear a familiar voice screaming. I looked over to see Valt rushing like, "Mal! I remembered that you're starting here today so I came early to show you around!" He screams. I winced at his loud voice, "okay you can show me around just don't scream." I tell him. He smiled happily, "hey after this how about a battle?" Valt asks.

Not even sparing a glance at him, "no thanks." I said. "Awwe how come?" He asked. "You're simply not strong enough and it's clear you haven't perfected your so called 'Rush Launch'." I coldly told him. Though my harsh attitude didn't have much affect as he seemed to be smiling wider.

I sighed, "Valt it's nice of you to show me around but I have to head over to the teachers office." I told him. Valt gave an understanding nod, "I can show you where that is!" he says taking my hand. He dragged me inside the school building and rushed towards the teachers office. 'How can this kid have this much energy,is he not human?' I thought. Valt soon stopped dragging me and smiled cheekily, "We're here!" He says. I opened the door and was greeted by one of the staff, "Ahh you must be Mal, thank you Valt for bringing her." one teacher said. They gave me my schedule, "Good luck on your first day." They said.

I checked my schedule, "hey Valt do you know where this is?" I asked. Showing Valt the piece of paper, "hmmm OH YEAH! You have the same room as me and Shu!" He yells. Apparently I'm now a rag doll since I'm being treated as one by Valt. Then alas we stopped, everyone seemed to be in class by the looks of it. The teacher told me to stay outside as she announced my arrival. "Good Morning everyone I have some news, we have a new student." our teacher says. I came inside the room and walked toward the desk, "This is Mal Kamado she came all the way here from New York and she's a very talented blader. I want you to make her feel welcome, okay?" She says. "Mal you're next to Shu by the window." our teacher says. I nodded and walked over to the instructed direction.