Chapter 7

3rd pov

Another day passes after the incident with Rapunzel (Wakiya). Poor Valt is constantly haunted with the sight of the blond's face wherever he goes. At the dinner table, his desk, heck even at the toilet. Valt's been having nightmares of Wakiya to no end, that even when he eats food he sees the cocky little bas-! Sorry this is about Shu and Mal I'll get to that in a moment.

So this leads us to now at free period, "Maybe I can pull the flash launch like this, or maybe a little more wrist?" Valt contemplates while positioning his wrist in different angles. Shu and Mal could only look at their friend with worry. Shu then taps on Mal's shoulder and points to the classroom doorway to reveal Rantaro.

The white haired duo got up from their seats and followed after their blond friend. Rantaro led the two to the back of the gym, where Shu leaned on the wall and Mal standing between in the middle. Rantaro then proceeded to the two about the events that took place at Wakiya's place. "Obsessed with Wakiya huh?" Shu says, grasping the situation. Rantaro nodded grimly, "I think this whole experiment thing has gotten all over his head, he's so upset." Rantaro said.

Mal pov

I just shook my head disappointingly, "To think he was this desperate to fight either of us." I said. They both looked at me questioningly, "Think about it, Wakiya didn't expect Valt to come this far so he in a way feels threatened by him, and has to sort out dirty tricks to ensure his win." I explained. Rantaro and Shu understood and nodded, "What about the time he battled Daigo Kurogami he was obsessed then too?" Shu asks Rantaro.

Rantaro nodded, " I guess you're right, but it's somehow different this time." He said.

"I don't know he isn't enthusiastic to the point I want to barf, anymore." Rantaro added.

He puts his hands up, "He takes what you two say seriously so if you guys can, ask him what's happened the Valt we know." Rantaro asks.

Shu smiled and nodded, "Wow you're a nice guy who would've thought." he says.

"Valt's so lucky to have you Rantaro." I said.

Rantaro just looked away embarrassed, "Man don't tell anyo- I mean don't you dare tell anyone, someone's gotta make the bey blade club legit I'm taking one for the team here!" Rantaro yells. Shu and I nodded in unison, "We understand completely." Shu says. Rantaro smiles sheepishly and scratches the back of his head, "Glad to hear bud, so Mal and Shu will you be able to talk him out of it?" He questions. "He looks up to the two of you." Rantaro adds.

Both Shu and I shrugged, "I'm not sure that he does." Shu says truthfully.
I nodded in agreement, " he's pretty much focused on Wakiya." I said. Rantaro looks at us dumbfounded, "When it comes to blading he doesn't make any mistakes." Shu tries making it clear for him. Rantaro still looks like he hasn't caught on yet, "So wait you're just gonna give i-?" He was cut off by me. "Who said we're giving in?" I said.

Shu and I started walking off back to class, "Hey hold up, I'm not done talking to you two yet!" Rantaro says. We both stopped and turned our heads slightly, "let me ask you something, When you say the Valt we know what exactly do you mean?" He asks. Rantaro smirked, "A little over the top, but in a good way." He replies. Shu and I returned the smirk as well.

Timeskip

As of now school already ended and bothe Shu and I headed to the bey park. "Hey Shu how about a practice run?" I asked, "You're on." Shu says smiling. We both got into our stances and were about to launch our beys, but in the back I see Toko and Nika running this way. Nika then trips at the last step and hits Shu's retracting hand.