Chapter 13

Mal POV

Finally I got to battle Xcalius, I look at my bey was glowing brightly, that means it wants to battle Xcalius so badly. "Mirinai you excited aren't you and so am I." I said to Mirinai. Mirinai respond with glowing brighter than ever. 'I'm guessing that's a yes.' I think as I look at Xander with smirk on my face and he was smiling."This is my bey. Xeno Xcalius."Xander said as he showed his bey."Woah!"everyone look amazed including me. Xander also bring out his cool launcher. "It's that even allowed......a customised launcher hahaha."Rantaro said with surprised expression. "It's a special launcher...they said Xander's the only blader able to handle it" Shu said. I'm amused. "Well~this is gonna be fun."I smirk and feel excitement.

"First battle"

"Ready and set"

"3,2,1....... Let it Rip!"

Valt POV

As the battle begin I watched both Xcalius and Mirinai launch in the circled at the arena and clashing to one another.

"Mirinai, go!"yelled Mal."Scarlet launch!" The two beys collide,but Mirinai sent Xeno Xcalius flying out of the stadium.

"Ring out finish Mal gets 1 point" ref said. "Awesome!!!!"I said with sparkling eyes. "Woah! I can't believe Mal got one point out of Xander." Daigo said with shock."Well that's the champion of New York for you " Keru said."Yeah she's so cool" Besu said as a compliment."You're amazing Mal!!" The twins cheer for Mal and I also join in "yeah you're awesome!!" I yelled out loud.

"Second battle!"

"Ready....Set!"

"3,2,1.......... Let it Rip!"

Shu POV

The next battle has begun. I look at Mal closely as she analysis the stadium 'Wow~she looks cute when she's focus. I thought as I remember her word's 'l like you ', I blush when i thinking that moment but luckily no one saw it.

"Come on Mirinai time to end this!" Mal command.

"Slice it apart Xcalius!!" Xander yell.

Both beys collide to each other and then they burst simultaneously."Ahhhhhhh!!!" we all stare in shock." God is a simultaneous finished." Daigo response." Yeah this girl is badass!" Keru compliment Mal.
"Man I really don't want to mess with her during battle's." Ranjiro said."Come on guys third battle!!". Valt yelled.

"Now third battle!"

"You know Xander,I'm actually enjoying this so be ready because I'm activated my serious mode." Mal said with serious look." Me to Mal I'm going to give everything I got!" Xander respond as he twice his launcher. I think me and Mal were the only one who noticed it. Mal eyes widened and they both smirk to each other.' This battle decided the winner ' my though.

"Ready......and set!"

"3.........2........1!"

"Let it Rip" both Mal and Xander yell as both bey launch to the stadium.

"Xcalius charge!!" Xander says. Xcalius makes a dash towards Mirinai making Mirinai hits in that spiky zone. It make all of us gasp, but it still steady on to the stadium at an even faster speed. "Mirinai Scarlet Launch!" Mal says, Mirinai hits Xcalius bursting it at that moment. "Mirinai with a burst finish, Mal Kamado wins with a score of three to zero!" The referee says

Everyone gasp "Awesome!". "Wow ~" I'm impressed. I look at Mal as she look at Xander "Nice battle Xander." Mal give a thumbs up. "Yeah it was a blast!" Xander exchange his word's.