Flashback

"Let's go to the amusement park!"

"We'll go on all of the rides!"

"̷W̷h̷e̷n̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷ ̷g̷e̷t̷ ̷b̷e̷t̷t̷e̷r̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷t̷h̷r̷e̷e̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷u̷s̷ ̷w̷i̷l̷l̷ ̷d̷o̷ ̷a̷l̷l̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷t̷h̷a̷t̷ ̷t̷o̷g̷e̷t̷h̷e̷r̷ ̷!̷"̷

Now here I am wearing black whilst your parents cried over your death. If I had known it would end up like this I wouldn't have said all of that. Everyone's in absolute sorrow, and I don't think Lui and I are doing any better. We knew you were sick but we didn't know it was a danger to your life. I'm sorry I had you hoping for something that couldn't happen.

__________________________________________________________________________

It's been three months since your death. Lui's grown colder and distant, but everyone seemed to have moved on. I'm appalled on how everyone is carrying out their day to day lives. You were our best friend and to see you seem forgotten by the people who you've helped hurt. It's beginning to be stressful.

Lui and I have made quite the name for ourselves through beyblading. I won nationals in honor of you, yet the throne of champion doesn't suit me. It's lonely here in New York. It's snowing here. I remember we used to go ice skating just the three of us, but we've changed drastically.

_________________________________________________________________________

I don't know anymore. I just found out Lui is going back to Japan. He asked me to meet him by the park. Maybe as a final goodbye to his friend, but he told me to bring Mirinai. I can't help but feel a twinge of happiness to say the least. I haven't talked to him for months. I'm kind of excited, and I don't know why. If I'd known any better Lui seemed annoyed or mad at me. For a second I thought he blamed me for your death, but Lui is our friend. He'd never do that.

___________________________________________________________________________

I.......I can't breathe. It hurts so much....my heart. When I met up with Lui he challenged me to one last bey battle. I accepted and I immediately regretted it, he used gruesome tactics when coming at me. I don't know what his intent was, but it wasn't a good one at all. I was exhausted that's when he took his time to strike, HE BROKE MIRINAI! Lui told me I was useless, weak, and pathetic before leaving.

This sudden betrayal I can't handle it anymore. Why did we have to lose you! It was tough enough as it is after your death. The two of you knew I had no friend but you guys, and the two of you up and left me! This isn't fair, what did I do wrong? I want to leave, I want to hide. It's been days and I haven't gone out since that day, I even skipped school. Mother and Father are worried about me, so is my cousin.

THey've tried to pry me out of my room, but it always ends the same. After thinking long and hard about what I want I came to a conclusion. I didn't want to leave nor am I going to hide. When I came out of my room everyone looked at me in shock. I didn't know why but I caught a glimpse of what seemed to have caught their eyes from a nearby mirror. My hair....it was white, mother took me to see a doctor which then I was diagnosed with Antoinette Syndrome due to all the stress. My mother embraced me and inhaled sharply, "I'm sorry Mal we'll do anything you want, so please just tell us." she said.

I broke away from her grasp and held her hand, "Any....thing?" I asked, glowering. She hummed, "Yes just tell mother and father we'll do it right away." She said. I looked up at her and my blue eyes shone with a passion, "I want revenge" I smirked. Mother looked at my father in concern, but my father fully supported it. I'm not sorry anymore, Lui needs to pay for what he's done.