First day

Eri P.o.v

She was so excited! Her first day as a student at U.A! This was so exciting! She was ecstatic to meet her new classmates.

She was in Class 1-A just like Mr. Deku was and she couldn't be more happy. Plus, her dad, Eraserhead , was still teaching there. She had a hunch that he had secretly pulled strings to make that happen. When she told him that she had wanted to apply to U.A, he had been really worried about her due to how many times that school had been targeted by villains and lots of other bad things when the top ten heroes, Deku, Dynamite, Todoroki, Uravity, Red riot, Froppy, Creati, Earphone Jack, Pinky, and Tsukuyomi (In that order) all went to school there.  

So he likely did that to keep an eye on her. She didn't really mind though, she loved her dad and she knew he was just trying to help in his own way.

She skipped down the familiar hallways and took a deep breath once she reached her classroom. This was it.

She opened the door and there were already lots of students inside. They had all gotten in thanks to the brand new entrance exam, which didn't just focus on people with flashy attack type quirks.

Which was good, otherwise she wouldn't be here now. To be honest, she wasn't a good fighter. Not at all, and she wasn't sure how she was meant to be a hero if she couldn't even protect people. All the students in her class looked like capable fighters and protectors, she felt small compared to them. 

A boy with dirty blond hair and brownish amber eyes smiled at her and shook her hand.

"Hey, I'm Katsuma. I didn't see you at the entrance exam, we're you in the special recommendation exam?" He asked. She was embarrassed by this, but yes. It didn't really feel fair though to the other students.

 She didn't want it to seem like she was bragging or for them to think that she was an obnoxious rich girl whose parents bribed the school to let her in without proving anything.

"Yeah, I got in with the recommendation exam." She told him. Katsuma grinned. 

"Wow, you must have an impressive quirk, huh?"

"Y-yeah. My quirk's called Rewind. I can do things like rewind someone to the point before they were injured or sick.... Or their cells to the point before they had a quirk." She added hesitantly.  Katsuma's eyes widened, and she winced. Please, please don't be scared of her. She hadn't even told him about the... Other use of her quirk yet. And she wasn't planning too either. She didn't want anyone else to be afraid.

But he didn't look scared at all. In fact, he looked kind of amazed.

"That's really cool! That'll be really useful if you ever want to be rescue hero." He said excitedly. She giggled. She had noticed that he had said that in a quieter voice. He probably was a more soft-spoken person who was trying his best to be a little more outgoing and energetic.

"Oh, I never caught your name."

She offered a sweet smile, "I'm Eri."

A girl with flame orange hair and yellow, slit eyes walked up to her and shook her hand vigorously.

"Hey, nice to meet ya! I'm Tora. My quirk is Tiger." She explained with a grin. She noticed that she also had striped tiger ears hiding under her red beanie as well as a long tail. She smiled.

"Eri, nice to meet you too." She replied.

She took her seat that was next to Tora and in front of Katsuma. The boy in front of her had hardly spoken at all. He wore a red hat with yellow horns, and he had spiky black hair. His eyes were pitch black and had a harsher shape to them. She had a heard a boy with sharp teeth and spiky blond hair call him Kota.